Jump to content
The Computer Audiophile

The New CA Issues and Feedback Thread

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Thanks to you and @crenca. The whitelist request was a bit of a bother, but I hadn't thought to say anything about it myself.


One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> microRendu -> USPCB -> ISO Regen (powered by LPS-1) -> Ghent JSSG360 USB cable -> Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC ->

Spectral DMC-12 & DMA-150 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say Chris, what happened to the Superphonica links that used to appear around AS?

 

I had occasion to visit there this morning (trying to decide if I should use Superphonica or the AS classifieds to sell off a small pile of other brand devices I have piling up), and I really searched around for a link—until I simply typed Superphonica.com into a new browser window. 9_9  Still, I found it odd not to see any obvious link to it.  Any particular reason for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Superdad said:

Say Chris, what happened to the Superphonica links that used to appear around AS?

 

I had occasion to visit there this morning (trying to decide if I should use Superphonica or the AS classifieds to sell off a small pile of other brand devices I have piling up), and I really searched around for a link—until I simply typed Superphonica.com into a new browser window. 9_9  Still, I found it odd not to see any obvious link to it.  Any particular reason for that?

image.thumb.png.03a57d639f2a40b061070a2cac3a9972.png

See that big, red "Marketplace" tab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Superdad said:

Say Chris, what happened to the Superphonica links that used to appear around AS?

 

I had occasion to visit there this morning (trying to decide if I should use Superphonica or the AS classifieds to sell off a small pile of other brand devices I have piling up), and I really searched around for a link—until I simply typed Superphonica.com into a new browser window. 9_9  Still, I found it odd not to see any obvious link to it.  Any particular reason for that?

I should probably add a couple more links around. The Marketplace link is the main one and it's in red so I assumed it was obvious. 

 


Founder of Audiophile Style and Superphonica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I should probably add a couple more links around. The Marketplace link is the main one and it's in red so I assumed it was obvious. 

 

 

No, I am not blind.  It is is just that it does not show up on an iPad.  Plain to see with a wider browser.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the for obvious reasons portion.  He was correct the ad is no longer displayed on every page load.

 

With all those MQA page views the paying ads must have overruled any formerly prominent placement of the "S" logo I remembered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

This one works for me. Can you check again?

It's not showing any recent updates (other than this thread).

 

Screenshot_20190423-113956.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mansr said:

It's not showing any recent updates (other than this thread).

 

Screenshot_20190423-113956.png

Hi Mans - I'm not sure what's up. Perhaps it was a slow day?

 

I logged in as you and that stream appears different now, obviously because some of your followed content had been active between now and then. 

 

Not sure what to say.


Founder of Audiophile Style and Superphonica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Mans - I'm not sure what's up. Perhaps it was a slow day?

 

I logged in as you and that stream appears different now, obviously because some of your followed content had been active between now and then. 

 

Not sure what to say.

There were some updates yesterday. Then they vanished from the stream. New updates seem to be fine now. Forget about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mansr said:

There were some updates yesterday. Then they vanished from the stream. New updates seem to be fine now. Forget about it.

Ok. Let me know if it happens again. We updated elasticsearch recently and there was issues. This is what populated the streams. 


Founder of Audiophile Style and Superphonica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I noticed this about 3 weeks ago - if i have ublock ad blocker turned on, i see the ad at the top and those at the side. If i turn it off, i am prompted to turn it off, and still see the ads at the top and side. I turn it back on, no prompt to turn it off, and still see the ads.

 

So, not sure where the logic problem resides.

 

Regards,

Shadders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...