IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

I’m having the same issue again. When I try to load a thread (the long thread “Novel Way To...”), it reloads twice than gives me the message on the attached screenshot. Again, I’m on an iPad running the current version if IOS.

00791AB4-DA3E-417E-9FBD-FE7093165239.png

Intel NUC NUC8i7BEH Roon Server running Audio Linux in RAM -> Sonore UltraRendu (Roon Endpoint) -> Uptone ISO Regen -> Singxer SU-1 KTE -> Holo Audio Spring Level 3 DAC -> Nord One UP Monoblocks -> Spendor LS3/5as | Music controlled via iPad (Power Conditioning: Audience adeptResponse aR12).  Twitter: @hirezaudio

17 hours ago, gsquared said:

I’m having the same issue again. When I try to load a thread (the long thread “Novel Way To...”), it reloads twice than gives me the message on the attached screenshot. Again, I’m on an iPad running the current version if IOS.

00791AB4-DA3E-417E-9FBD-FE7093165239.png

Also this page

This page was open for a 'while', then a red X message, there was an error refreshing the page. When manually refreshed, the similar message to what you posted. Have also seen the same message appear on the monster length thread. Only on Safari on the iphone. Maybe the word improve should be banned?

AS Profile Equipment List        Say NO to MQA

33 minutes ago, One and a half said:

Also this page

This page was open for a 'while', then a red X message, there was an error refreshing the page. When manually refreshed, the similar message to what you posted. Have also seen the same message appear on the monster length thread. Only on Safari on the iphone. Maybe the word improve should be banned?

I believe the short thread has been fixed for now. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

On 11/17/2018 at 6:57 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Page 437 has it too.

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2

3 hours ago, RickyV said:

Page 437 has it too.

Page 437 crashes on my iPad but not on my old iPhone 5.

Under development:

The massively improve thread crashes too on page 3.

Frustrating.

Under development:

Chris, I made a screencast of the issue viewing certain threads on iPad. Maybe it will help your developers troubleshoot the issue.

Intel NUC NUC8i7BEH Roon Server running Audio Linux in RAM -> Sonore UltraRendu (Roon Endpoint) -> Uptone ISO Regen -> Singxer SU-1 KTE -> Holo Audio Spring Level 3 DAC -> Nord One UP Monoblocks -> Spendor LS3/5as | Music controlled via iPad (Power Conditioning: Audience adeptResponse aR12).  Twitter: @hirezaudio

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Solstice380 said:

@The Computer Audiophile  Please check page 11 or 12 of the Linux Troubleshooting thread.  ?

Thanks. There is a better fix on the way to resolve this. It has to do with the amount of memory available on mobile browsers and how it’s used. 

Thanks for for your patience. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

40 minutes ago, Melvin said:

Just a little feedback and I apologize if this has already been mentioned. I would love to see a "badge" indicating the original poster of a thread. Several other forums I belong to have this feature and I've often found it helpful with longer threads. A convenience really, but a nice one. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Do note that it’s on the top of every page under the thread title, but I agree that’s not as nice.