IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

1 minute ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

It's a plugin I just purchased and installed, thus the reason you've never seen it :~)

As of now, there isn't a way to accomplish exactly what you want. It would be nice and seems logical, but no dice right now.

Well in that case... :) 

This is still very useful. Thanks.

For now, we will have to first find a post by the user of interest using their "spirit word." :D 

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this that latest iPhone update problem or not but after I’ve read a thread the thread title still remains in bold print vs. faded?  Any ideas. 

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

Kind of annoying.  Before when I was done reading a thread, just backing out to my main stream was the refresh.
stupid updates. Lets see, what other 1st world problems I have😉

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

7 minutes ago, ShawnC said:

Kind of annoying.  Before when I was done reading a thread, just backing out to my main stream was the refresh.
stupid updates. Lets see, what other 1st world problems I have😉

I'm with you on this. We didn't update anything on the site, so some other update caused it. This doesn't mean the site can't be adjusted to make it work. I'll see what I can do. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

3 hours ago, austinpop said:

Hi Chris,

Been meaning to ask this for the longest time. When inserting images in a post from an iDevice, is there a way to resize the image? I know on a desktop browser, you double click on the image and change the size values:

image.png

How do I do this on an iDevice?

Like this?

I just double tapped it and it worked perfect. 

B90D3188-2C27-4C3B-A080-32859953A78A.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 hour ago, Superdad said:

The double-click to bring up the image re-size window has never worked on touch devices.

Speaking of iPads, I wish I knew why Audiophile Style is about the only site where I near constantly have to touch a link twice to get it to respond. Drives me nuts (though admittedly that's not a very long drive.) :S

1 hour ago, austinpop said:

Yes, this too.

I'm working with the platform developers to figure this out.

4 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread before, but I don't always get notifications. Sometimes they flash for a second on the screen and go away with no visible little green indicator, other times I don't get any indication at all. If I am actively browsing the site, then the notification pops up as normal.

Just now, as I am actively browsing, @DuckToller tested the notification system, and it worked fine... But if I had not been here I would not know he reacted to my post unless I browsed back to it.

😉

No electron left behind.

17 minutes ago, DuckToller said:

@AudioDoctor

I have to deal with the same shortcomings, I was wondering if this is a result of having multiple sessions open at once, i.e. browser on pc plus mobile devices . 

As far as I know, I only have one session open at any given time, so I don't think so, but what the heck do I know.

No electron left behind.