IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

3 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Tapatalk will not work.

The amount of time involved to create an equivalent experience in the apps and web pages is much more than it should be. For now, app support is discontinued.

Thanks Chris.

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

• 5 months later...

Not sure if this has been covered but I couldn't see a solution. 

For the last week or so the type size in my email notifications is tiny and the line length runs off the page which makes reading on my phone almost impossible. Its the same on Laptop but because of the larger and wider screen its okay to read, but still the line length makes for difficult reading. 

Thanks for a great site Chris!

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

I still have the very long lines in email notifications which makes reading them difficult.

"We have a major behind the scenes update coming next week."

Is the update going to fix it?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

It’s tough to know without a screenshot of what’s happening. 

okay, sorry, they look like this:

which means I have to scroll to read as the text doesn't refill based on window width its not a biggie but is is not convenient on phones. Some lines are very long.

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 12.29.22.png

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Thanks. 

Is this his only for content in certain areas of the forum? I know there’s a current issue with content behaving this way in the UpTone forum on some posts. 

no seems to be from other ones as well. i.e. Networking or DAC sections too

Usually the whole notification email is like this (wide) not just one section.

Here is an example from 15 May where there is  good space on left and right margins...

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 13.37.27.png

Looks like the update did not change this issue Chris. Still having difficulty reading email notifications on phone. 

1304315062_Actualsize.thumb.PNG.46f7e9badaf43503e7adc64de9fe76f5.PNG

After zooming to a readable text size it shows only a quarter of the line length so lots of scrolling. This has only been problem for the past few weeks... The ideal would be if text reflows based on window width... 

1015357555_readablesizelonglinelength.thumb.PNG.d59bc10d14e909d0b12791e4de6df8d3.PNG

On 5/23/2018 at 2:34 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

I have an idea to fix this one. Give me a bit.

Thanks Chris, looks like this has been fixed now and my daily notifications are easy to read again!

:)