IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

On 5/8/2017 at 9:11 PM, Sal1950 said:

Shame you lost that nicely formatted Q&A input page for Profile-Audio System. I've restored mine from a cut & paste here that I've used elsewhere.

Although you may have restored it, your audio system still isn’t displayed, either on your public profile page or appended to your posts!

I hope Chris can restore this feature because a person's equipment sometimes is useful context in a discussion.

HQPlayer (on 3.8 GHz 8-core i7 iMac 2020) > NAA (on 2012 Mac Mini i7) > RME ADI-2 v2 > Benchmark AHB-2 > Thiel 3.7

9 hours ago, Jud said:

If you can make it concise enough to fit, putting [your audio system] in your sig makes that very convenient.

There are sigs?  I don’t see your sig or anyone else's.

HQPlayer (on 3.8 GHz 8-core i7 iMac 2020) > NAA (on 2012 Mac Mini i7) > RME ADI-2 v2 > Benchmark AHB-2 > Thiel 3.7

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Sigs are disabled on the mobile version.

I don’t see sigs on the desktop either.  (Safari, Firefox & Chrome browsers on Mac.)

32 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

What if you widen your web browser window?

No difference.  

I've attached a screenshot of what my browser displays.

Can you post a screenshot of what the Sig is supposed to look like?

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 5.24.06 PM.png

22 hours ago, kumakuma said:

Bob, is "View Signatures" turned ON in your Account Settings?

Thanks.  Curiously, it was turned on, and now I see the sigs without having changed my settings.

Maybe I failed to notice the sigs because they are in pale gray and I use the f.lux program to dim my display at night.  At least now I know what to look for!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

With respect to losing content, the new site does better than any other software I've used. If you lose your text for any reason, just go back to the same thread and click in the box to start typing again and the text will automatically reappear. 

Yes, that's an amazing, useful feature.

• 4 months later...

Malware warning

Many forum topics are getting spammed with links to malware called Magento.  The spammer is using multiple account names, including aliceta and Uyen1995.