IGNORED

I was wrong: not all expensive speaker wire is simply jewelry to be put on display

Oh ye nay Sayers. I have these exact same cables on my iFI Phono preamp.

now I don't exactly know where the iFI ends and the cable starts but.......

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

A pair comes with a guarantee that any attached audio equipment will float in extreme high water.

Late 2012 Mac Mini > Audirvana+3 > iFi Zen Stream > Heimdall 2 USB >  iFi iDSD Micro BL > Pass Labs INT-30A > DeVore The Nines! + REL Strata III

Well-Tempered Amadeus Benz ACE SL > Pass Labs XOno

"Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children's lifetime. The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land." - Luna Leopold

@У кого кабель толще? / Stereo.ru

I used to know a Russian tube amps (really good ones) and CD analogue stages (a very clever triode gear - this was before Musical Fidelity introduced their X-10D and it worked better being a complete analogue stage not just a buffer) designer in the 90s. The guy used to bring quite weird cable stuff from his home country which BTW is Ukraine now - for example carbon cables used in MIG fighters or cables made of rare earth metals. I wouldn't be suprised by the weirdest stuff coming from this geographic area. Audiophiles there AFAIK happen to be (almost) as crazy as the Japanese. So if someone told me they discovered that some weird material cables swallowed by a python (I mean the cables in question) sound great and they actually feed the snakes with them, dry them out and sell them I'd probably be (almost) ready to believe it.

Ps.

Stealth Audio's Serguei Timachev showing off his 'Dream' series of cables ;)

'Stereo Times' reviewer described them as the thickest ones he's ever seen.

NY-Audio-Show-443.gif

Stealth Audio Dream Royale.

Dream_Royale_1000.jpg

Anyway I think their WAF is slightly higher than WAF of this thread's 'Monty Python' cables.

NY-Audio-Show-443.gif

We should ride soon. I just put on a new crank -- made in Petaluma.

Hey Bill. Hope you are doing well. I knew White Industries was up here doing great hubs. Who are fabricating cranks?????

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place". George Bernard Shaw.

I got a 46-30T.

I've got their hubs, too, on my "winter" wheelset.

Looks cool. Not as cool as the mysterious cables though. Sold my mountain bike 3 months ago. I've been doing my workout mostly at home in recent years. But I'm afraid some day I'm gonna miss it.

I got a 46-30T.

I've got their hubs, too, on my "winter" wheelset.

Very nice! I did not know they made cranks. They really do quality work.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place". George Bernard Shaw.

That is a work of art. I really do love the Bianchi Celeste green. When one is coming down the road you have no doubt that it is a Bianchi.