IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3 (official thread)

Hi Guys

I just had install AP3 upgrading from v2.61. My DAC is Luxman DA06 and MacPro running Maverick.

After install I can't play anything... When I start play AP3 shows loading first track and nothing happens and AP3 goes to "stop running" and I have to kill AP3...

When I unplugged Luxman and try MacBook built in output everything works including MQA tracks..

Off course is an incompatibility of AP3 and Luxman DA06, that have being working perfectly with AP2.61

Anybody realize the same issue?

mgaluzzi[br] MBP early 2011 Yosemite, DAC Luxman DA06, USB Cable Light Harmonics, Luxman L590-AX Integrated, Acrolink Interconnects, Kubala and Acrolink Power cables, ELAC 249 LoudSpeakers with ASI Liveline biwire

@bobbmd

I don't think so, seam to be different issue regarding a Luxman DA06 DAC incompabilitly with A+ version 3

mgaluzzi[br] MBP early 2011 Yosemite, DAC Luxman DA06, USB Cable Light Harmonics, Luxman L590-AX Integrated, Acrolink Interconnects, Kubala and Acrolink Power cables, ELAC 249 LoudSpeakers with ASI Liveline biwire

Running Mac OS Maverick I'm always use Exclusive and Direct Mode with A+ 2.6 and Luxman DA06.

I already have tried to disable both Modes and the still happens.

Even though I'm using Maverick ,where both Modes works, I need to replace de kext file that you mentioned? I believe not...

I would like to keep currently Mac OS Maverick that IMO faster than Sierra (boot less than 15seg) and considering this Mac is dedicated to A+

No, A+ auto detects that Luxman is not a MQA device so I didn't change it.

I have tried my another Mac running OS Sierra, without direct, exclusive, and interge Modes and similar issues occurred! A+ starting load first track taking a long time and after shows "error to starting playback"...

I will try to remove Tidal app from my both Mac because I'm suspecting it may causing A+ issues

@AudioDoctor

My Luxman DA06 is from 2014

Regarding to A+ v3 compabilty with some DACs, now I realized that in A+ download site has a disclaimer talking about it that includes Luxman' DAC, Teac, and others. There as special A+ v3 version, AudirvanaPlus_3.0.0.1-teac.dmg, to workaround but didn't worked to Luxman too.

I had to rolled back to version 2.6.6 and everything is working fine again with Luxman DA06.

I have already bought A+ v3 upgrade from v2, so I hope @damien78 could solve this issue as soon as possible!

@damien78

@AudioDoctor

Damien after following yours instructions A+ v3 special build is working perfectly with Luxman DA06!

The key was unplug & plug!

Thanks a lot!