IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3 (official thread)

17 hours ago, Russell_L said:

Hmmm... I don't see it there.  I do see where I can specify multiple folders for my (single) library, and this is what I do currently.  But what I want is the ability to have a choice between different libraries (each pointing to its own set of folders).  In other words, there's some music I have that I do not want mixed in with my other music, and the only way I see to do this to have 2 (or more) distinct libraries.  iTunes allows this (by holding down the Option key when launching it); does Audirvana?

There's a "+" sign in the lower left of the library tab.  You can specify any library path you want, for as many libraries as you want.  For example, my single library is :  /volumes/drobo/music

Music is my library folder, and each artist has his own folder under that.  I could create another directory on my Drobo (or anywhere else) and add that path.  

Does this help?

BPT 3.5 Ultra/Reference 3A Reflectors/MSB Technology S201 Amplifier/MSB Technology Analog DAC/MSB Technology Network Renderer/Audirvana +

20 hours ago, Russell_L said:

Correct. (AFAIK)

Sorry, I misunderstood that you wanted separate libraries within A+.  I thought you wanted the ability to include multiple external libraries.  As you mention, A+ combines all your external paths into a single large library.

BPT 3.5 Ultra/Reference 3A Reflectors/MSB Technology S201 Amplifier/MSB Technology Analog DAC/MSB Technology Network Renderer/Audirvana +