IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3 (official thread)

Recent Audirvana 3+ user (High Sierra), was absolutely blasted by its SQ.

Have some questions that Audirvana site FAQ didn't clear:

- I have an old macbook (10.7) on my second listening rig, where I installed the A+2.6 trial.

I've purchased an A3+ license, is there any way of applying it to A+2.6? If not, are 2.6 licenses available?

- Sorting:

Sorting by clicking on field headers does nothing. How's this???? Doesn't work on any view; the only method of re-ordering I found is to manually drag and drop in playlist view???

Does this have to do with how the library was built? (iTunes import vs folder import?)

Since I upgraded to the last version on macOS Sierra (A+ 3.2.15), I'm unable to create new albums. I select a group of tracks I just imported and in the metadata panel on the right, when I enter something in the album field, nothing is recorded. The Save button doesn't even show up, actually. And if I save it using CMD + S, it saves everything except the album information...

Have noticed that too (amongst several issues).

There's a trick: after writing the album, click on another field,  Period for example, that will trigger the save button to show.

Sometimes this doesn't work; in this case, look at the songs, one from the album will display different data. Select all but that one, do the click to another field trick with them, then repeat with the "odd" one alone.

What is weird is if I check metadata with another app, it's there!

Did anybody have the same problem?

Yes, it happens to me too.

Does anyone know what could cause this issue?

A bug.

PS: I love this app but the support team did not respond to my request a couple of days ago. Maybe because @damien78 is alone and probably very busy. I hope someone here will have a start of answer 🙂

I'm shocked with the nonexistent level of "support" A+ has too. Seriously shocked.  

@InVino

Looks like something happens with the database... 

Database is sqlite format, located on

/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/Audirvana/AudirvanaPlusDatabase.sqlite

I'd backup that file first. Wisest thing to do as @RunHomeSlow points is a wipe & re-import given that the database seems to be tainted.

By the way, you can take a peek at the database contents with SQlite browser