IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3 (official thread)

I am still on Mavericks and nerver had an issue like that.

Audirvana works perfect here.

just wonder why it does not offer the gestion of convolution

Windows PC server/ Target PC Diretta / Audirvana/ DAC W4S 10th anniversary/ Jadis DA60 / Wilson Audio Sophia 

• 8 months later...
18 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yeah tried both, same result. It actually displays DSD on the Topping screen but no audio, just the popping sound followed by silence. No drivers on the Topping site when I had a look. 

Stupid question : are you in USB ?

Windows PC server/ Target PC Diretta / Audirvana/ DAC W4S 10th anniversary/ Jadis DA60 / Wilson Audio Sophia 

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

It was something with Audirvana in the end. I tried all obvious settings in Audirvana but couldn't get it to work properly. I'm having no issues with DSD using Roon. 

Mmmmh... Roon works with Linux, and DSD is OK without drivers.

with OS X , may be you need some drivers To read DSD with this DAC.

any answer on TEAC support ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 3:18 AM, edtsui said:

Hi everybody.  I am still using A+2.6.8.  I have resisted to update A+ to 3.0 and above up to now because I do not believe in MQA and I do not use Quboz and Tidal.  Now with version 3.5 with further improvement in sound quality, I would like to take the plunge and move on to the new version.  I would appreciate advice on the following:

1. How much is the upgrade from A+ 2.6.8 to 3.5 and can I just do the update from within A+2.6.8

2.  Is the update license valid for one machine?

3.  Would the update affect the data management of my sizable collection of albums.  I must say that I have zero problem with A+2.6.8 at the moment.

Thanks in advance for assistance and advice.

Hi,

i used 2.6.8 for a long time ago on Mac Mini with Mavericks.

recetly , to support Damien, i moove to 3.2.xx

For me  and my ears, 3.2.3 is very good, using Sox filters (and still on Mavericks with the CAD scripts )