IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3 (official thread)

A few days ago I purchased the Audirvana 3.0 upgrade. I run Audirvana on 2 computers using the same license. This has never been a problem. With Audirvana 3.0 I run into problems now each time I start Audirvana. I’ve sent several emails to Damien but got no response. I am just wondering if I am the only one encountering this problem.

After the install on the first Mac entering the license key caused no problems. After the install on the second Mac I got the message that the key was invalid. I started in Trial mode and entered the key later, which was accepted.

For one day it was possible to run Audirvana on 2 Macs (I did not try simultaneously as I never do that).

Since yesterday I encounter the problem that when starting Audirvana I get the message ‘Too many installs’. When I start in Trial mode and enter the key later the key is accepted and all runs fine. I have to go through this procedure each time I start Audirvana.

Maybe Damien reads this and can offer some help to solve this.

To me that sounds like normal behavior if the licensing scheme has changed to only allow one Install per license. I do know that previously you could install it on multiple computers. I am glad I know this as I was going to install it on multiple computers today as well.

Two computers is allowed, but it does not work with me!

3.3. License Grant

This Agreement entitles you to install and use one copy of THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. In addition, you may make one archival copy of THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The archival copy must be on a storage medium other than a hard drive, and may only be used for the reinstallation of THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. This Agreement does not permit the simultaneous use of more than one copy of THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or the installation of THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT on more than two computers that belongs to you at any given time, on a system that allows shared used of applications, on a multi-user network, or on any configuration or system of computers that allows multiple users. Multiple copy use or installation is only allowed if you obtain an appropriate licensing agreement for each user and each copy of THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, with the exception of the installation on a second computer owned by you for your exclusive use with the express condition that this second copy is not used simultaneously with the main one.

I don't know where you get two computers out of that...

"This Agreement entitles you to install and use one copy of THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT."

read again:

with the exception of the installation on a second computer owned by you for your exclusive use with the express condition that this second copy is not used simultaneously with the main one

@Damien

Despite emails, which were not answered, and a post (#240) I still get no response on the problem I encounter.

I have installed Audirvana 3.0 on my iMac and my MBPR.

Each time I start Audirvana I get the message ’Too many installs’. After restarting I can choose ’Trial mode’. When in ‘Trial mode’ I can enter the key which is accepted as long as do not reboot my iMac or MBRP.

Please solve this problem!!!

2 computers?

Yes. It is allowed to install Audirvana on 2 computers you own, but you may not use the program on both simultaneously.

I tried if deauthorization followed by complete deinstall and reinstall might help to get rid of this nasty start-up screen. After deauthorization one has to wait 24 hours. Another customer friendly approach.

Because I get no after sales response from Damien I will ask for reverse payment and continue using HQPlayer