IGNORED

Iso regen

While we're all patiently waiting I thought about Alex's comment earlier that the ISO REGEN "is so much better than everything else the original USB REGEN", with perhaps 20% of the improvement due to the isolation.

Makes me wonder, how much potential does USB audio still have to go, in terms of even better USB signal integrity and even better associated sonic performance? We all thought an Intona + Regen or LANRover + Regen was as good as it could get for a while - galvanic isolation + the best USB signal regeneration.

Great to see this innovation but are we still just scratching the surface? I'm sure when Alex and John created the original USB REGEN they didn't think at the time that it could get so much better, in only a couple of years.

At the end of the day it's about getting the feet tapping to the music, so if the listening experience keeps getting better, we all win ! :-)

Not that I wish to increase the level of anxious anticipation (if that is possible), but I did let Alex know (1) I was sad to have to return even my test versions of the ISO Regen and go back to the regular Regen (which is no slouch, certainly - music through my system remains very enjoyable); and (2) I very much look forward to the final version, which will be quite something if it is as I would guess improved from the test version.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Man, all y'all have to stop! O.o

Late 2012 Mac Mini > Audirvana+3 > iFi Zen Stream > Heimdall 2 USB >  iFi iDSD Micro BL > Pass Labs INT-30A > DeVore The Nines! + REL Strata III

Well-Tempered Amadeus Benz ACE SL > Pass Labs XOno

"Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children's lifetime. The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land." - Luna Leopold

USPCB A>B Adapter is now listed on UpTone Audio website , hopefully the ISO Regen appears soon.

Speaker : iPhone 6S Plus > UpTone Audio USB Regen (x2) > Benchmark DAC1 Pre > Pass Labs INT-30A > Focal Micro Utopia BE

Headphone : Auralic Aries > Auralic Gemini 2000 > Audeze LCD-X

Power & Tweaks : Heaps of Balanced & Isolation Power supplies, Dedicated Line, Vinnie Rossi MINI PURE-DC-4EVR, HD-Plex LPSU, iFi Audio DC iPurifiers, DIY Resonance/Vibration platforms using Townshend Audio Seismic Isolation Pods