IGNORED

Iso regen

Alex,

You mention board versions with and without the GI chip. Does that mean there are two versions of the ISO Regen? As a MicroRendu/LPS1 setup user, the isolation isn't beneficial for me (as I understand it) so a lower cost non isolation version would great.

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

PS Audio P5 Power Plant>HQ Player Mac Book Pro BootCamp Win10>NAA Mac Mini BootCamp Win 10>REGEN Green>REGEN Amber>IFI iDSD Micro>BHSE>Stax SR-009

Lionel,

Alex was referring to a prototype of the ISO-REGEN built without the isolation chip. This was used for testing purposes to compare against prototypes with the chip installed. This allowed Alex to both hear the benefits of the isolation chip, and to hear the improvements over the legacy REGEN sans the isolation and was generally useful for debugging the product.

AFAIK there is only one version of the ISO-REGEN that will come to market. It will deliver at least two benefits 1) isolation which stops leakage currents and 2) improved REGEN functionality all in one box.

Thanks Larry, got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

PS Audio P5 Power Plant>HQ Player Mac Book Pro BootCamp Win10>NAA Mac Mini BootCamp Win 10>REGEN Green>REGEN Amber>IFI iDSD Micro>BHSE>Stax SR-009