IGNORED

Iso regen

... and I still have no doubts about where my money will rather go ;)

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier (or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall III

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

Alex... can you offer bot straight and "reversed" A-B plugs?

(my Audiophilleo has "flat side" up USB B)

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier (or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall III

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

1 minute ago, Superdad said:

Sorry Paolo, just standard and "B" turned 90-degrees are currently planned.  Your REGEN is fine to operate upside down. :)

yup: it's been working upside down for... close to 2 years, right? :)

was only hoping that someday... ;) 

headphones system:

8 hours ago, Superdad said:

P.S. I am starting to get used to the new CA forum system.  It's nice, and hey, I just noticed it got wider!  Yay!

it's fine on phones or tablets but definitely too narrow on a computer :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Jud said:

About time for the Regen to be able to sit right side up and your DAC to experience life upside down, eh?

;)

:evilplan:

headphones system:

1 hour ago, Superdad said:

And yes, they will be offered separately.

please Alex: change that to "they will *also* be offered separately" and, at least on launch day, make it one among "pull down" options on ISO Regen's page so that buying both is a single click :ph34r:

:D

headphones system:

hope communications are all that was affected :/

best wishes to Alex and everyone around there :)

headphones system:

3 hours ago, Superdad said:

It is all the other massive (and expensive) enhancements

:S

:D

headphones system:

you mean... as is the case with that UK dealer you can buy a microRendu from for £660 instead of $640 direct? :P

get it direct from Alex and I'm sure he can do some magic to help you out ;)

headphones system:

• 2 weeks later...

... and don't forget offering also one of your great custom Oyaide DC cables in 30cm lenght ;)

:P

headphones system: