IGNORED

HQPlayer Linux Desktop and HQplayer embedded

ted_b

12 hours ago, Miska said:

If you are on HQPlayer OS (?), then you can login as "root" and run "df" for relatively clear display of what is mounted.

For HQPlayer OS, FAT32, exFAT or ext4.

Works here... Should find it as long as both are on the same network. But check if you get to HQPlayer front page with web browser, if you land on the configuration page, then it is pending some configuration.

Ok got to work.Now trying HQPDcontrol 4 can't get to work.App recognizes HQPlayer and all my albums show up but when I load album all I get is a s creen that says please wait and app becomes unresposive ?

On 10/19/2020 at 2:39 PM, Outlaw said:

Ok got to work.Now trying HQPDcontrol 4 can't get to work.App recognizes HQPlayer and all my albums show up but when I load album all I get is a s creen that says please wait and app becomes unresposive ?

Spoke to soon.Can't get it to work with either McConnect or HQPDcontrol.The Pc with HQPlayer fans are running at full speed nothing playing and get message Request Socket TCP Possible SYN flooding on port 8800.Sending cookies.Check SNMP controller on embedded s reen ?

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Miska said:

You can check core temps from sysfs for example "cat /sys/devices/platform/coretemp.0/hwmon/hwmon0/temp1_input" for first core etc. This is in 1/1000th of C.

Same for example for the motherboard sensors, like "cat /sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp"

tried this but just reverts to log in screen

15 hours ago, Miska said:

You can check core temps from sysfs for example "cat /sys/devices/platform/coretemp.0/hwmon/hwmon0/temp1_input" for first core etc. This is in 1/1000th of C.

Same for example for the motherboard sensors, like "cat /sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp"

tried and it says not found

9 hours ago, Miska said:

No it doesn't. Nvidia's CUDA stack is incompatible with realtime kernels and such. And not planned either. If you want CUDA, then the official way is to use minimal Ubuntu Server install as OS.

Okay thanks.So if purchase HQplayer embedded and install HQPlayer OS and down the road purchase a videos card for cuda and install minimal Ubuntu Server install as OS is it covered under same license ? 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Miska said:

Yes, you can dump it on internal drive as well. Similar ways as to any other media.

Also do you have a guide on how to set up HQPlayer embedded on Ubuntu server.Have installed ubuntu server what are steps after that.There is a guide but is from 2018 I found but it does not work..?

10 minutes ago, Miska said:

I have not seen such behavior. But why are you changing configuration frequently? Isn't it easier to just change the settings from front page or from a client?

Not changing frequently.Not a big deal just something that’s happening.

To update to latest version of HQPlayer Embedded Ubuntu are these the correct commands to update or are there more steps ?                                                                                                                                                                                 

wget https://www.signalyst.eu/bins/hqplayerd/focal/hqplayerd_4.20.1-57_amd64.deb
sudo dpkg -i hqplayerd_4.20.1-57_amd64.deb
sudo apt install -f