IGNORED

HQPlayer Linux Desktop and HQplayer embedded

ted_b

13 hours ago, Miska said:

How do you have the cover images stored?

If you share those with some suitable UPnP Media Server.

album covers show up fine in web interface and when using hqplayer 3 on windows.Just no covers in hqplayer client on hqpalyer embedded.

26 minutes ago, Miska said:

Do you get the placeholder album cover (gray one) instead, or just blank items? If it shows up in the web interface, then it certainly should show up also on the client. Are you running Client on Windows?

Client on windows.Just get artist and format and blank no picture

18 minutes ago, Miska said:

OK, strange, I suspect then problem fetching the covers, for example connecting to the server...

HQPlayer Embedded running on HQPlayer OS or Ubuntu Server?

client-screenshot.thumb.png.59e0a543ba6405abeb2688cca6ef9690.png

Strange that photos show up in web interface

Did trial version 4 with windows,linux and HQPlayer embedded.In windows and linux can do all dsd 256 filters with all modulators including the new ec ones.HQPlayer embedded not able to use new modulators at 256 as get stuttering.Why does it only stutter on embedded version /HQPlayer embedded sounds the best to me.

14 minutes ago, Miska said:

Did you use Desktop 4.1.0 and Embedded 4.11.1? These two largely match in terms of DSP optimizations.

But I will continue trying to improve EC modulator optimizations to make them more available on various hardware.

Yes

On 7/24/2019 at 6:36 PM, Miska said:

OK, strange, I suspect then problem fetching the covers, for example connecting to the server...

HQPlayer Embedded running on HQPlayer OS or Ubuntu Server?

client-screenshot.thumb.png.59e0a543ba6405abeb2688cca6ef9690.png

HQPlayer OS.Still cant album covers when using client

13 minutes ago, Sigi said:

Hi,

have a licence for HQPlayer embedded. Now it returned to a trial version! Didnt change the hardware, only changed the way I connected to the server (used a switch)

How can I get the new key? and when? would like to hear music today without interripuptions!

cheers

Sigi

If just purchased i think takes up to 24 hours

14 hours ago, Outlaw said:

On trial of HQPlayer embedded.Tonight it wont work.When i go to my nuc were the naa is installed the screen is continusily moving when nothing is being played.Its connecting then disconnecting in a contious loop in naa window

anybody ???

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Miska said:

There is now experimental HQPlayer OS image version 4.11.2 that contains quite a bunch of optimizations and changes in HQPlayer. Not yet all the optimizations, but some. Feedback how it performs compared to 4.11.1 is welcome!

Were do we find experimental 4.11.2 ?