IGNORED

Just had a good experience with ProStudioMasters.com

crenca

I have been a regular customer for a while now. So last night I purchased 3 Hi Res albums of modern orchestral by Mason Bates (just discovered him). The ProStudioMasters software downloads into one location, and I move the music to my music folder afterwards because I have my own organization. Well, two of the albums were recorded by the same symphony & conductor, so ProStudioMasters download manager put them in the same root folder and I did not notice this so I ended up deleting one of the albums immediately upon download thinking it was a duplicate. I sent support an email before going to bed.

This morning they responded by re-enabling the download, and sending me a discount coupon for my next order.

Excellent customer service!

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

Nothing against Prostudiomasters, but I personally think downloads should be available indefinitely once you have purchased them (Qobuz and eclassical both offer this).

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

I agree 100% that downloads should be available once purchased.

Lyngdorf MP40..Aurender A10..Panasonic UB9000..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Dali Euphonia MS4s/CS4/Phantom IW..JL Audio F112..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Wireworld Silver Electra PCs..Symposium Svelte Shelf Plus..Billy Bags rack.