IGNORED

Mytek customer support unimpressive

11 hours ago, aksh said:

Should’ve checked this thread before pulling the trigger on a Brooklyn DAC+, paid in full, in advance. Complete and utter radio silence despite multiple e mails to multiple Mytek accounts. 

Have asked for a refund, by e mail! Will wait to see if that escapes the Mytek e mail purgatory!

This is truly unprecedented for me. I have shipped a lot of gear to Singapore over the years, and it’s never ever been this bad. 

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Mytek in New York. When I bought my DAC+ last year I received within a week. Had to send back to New York last month to diagnose a minor problem, they sent me a prepaid label so I did not have to pay shipping. Did a full diagnostic on my unit, called me and turned out it was a problem on my end and one of their techs confirmed I had a setting in Windows wrong. They shipped back to me no charge and I had the unit back in three days. You should call Mytek NY direct by phone +1-347-384-2687 to sort the problem out and open a support ticket. Sorry you are having a problem.