IGNORED

List of MQA albums in Tidal

Thanks for the list. I wonder why you cannot see them when clicking on the masters tab. When looking through, it's frustrating when they have 3-6 versions and we have to click on each to figure out what's what.

Den: Kef LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Lumin D1, Cayin SCD50T, Jolida D9, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 7 IC

Livingroom: T+A PA1530 r Integrated Amplifier, Innous Zen MKIII, L.K.S audio MH Da004, Tyler Acoustics Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal IC, Wireworld Eclipse Silver 8 Speaker cable. 

FWIW, I purchased one of the "deluxe editions" from TIDAL just to see if they are selling MQA files without advertising it.

I purchased the "deluxe edition" of Icky Thump by The White Stripes because A) it just showed up in the TIDAL catalog, so I assume the FLAC download and the MQA stream are from the same master and B) it comes with two bonus tracks that were previously only available from iTunes.

The result: At least according to my Meridian Explorer², the files are standard FLAC, not MQA.