IGNORED

Resonessence Labs Invicta Mirus DAC

Selling the great Invicta Mirus DAC in great condition.

The unit comes with Apple remote.

There are lots of reviews around, some of them can be found here:

Resonessence Labs INVICTA Mirus review | DAR__KO

Resonessence Labs INVICTA Mirus DAC | AudioStream

SoundStage! Ultra | SoundStageUltra.com (UltraAudio.com) | Resonessence Labs Invicta Mirus Digital-to-Analog Converter

High Fidelity

Resonessence Labs Invicta Mirus DAC - Headphone.Guru

Its currently set to 230v, but can be easily changed to 115v by replacing the fuses on the back.

Resonessence Labs are offering to upgrade this unit to Pro status, so it will use the new ES9028PRO chips replacing the current ES9018 chips.

I can ship it directly to Resonessence Labs for this upgrade if you're interested, thus saving you one way of the shipping cost.

You'll still need to handle the upgrade with them and shipping from them back to you.

Details can be found here: Upgrade your MIRUS to MIRUS PRO - Resonessence Dacs - True Audio Clarity

Asking $2500

Shipping with EMS Worldwide, usually takes 3-5 business days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

digitalaudioreview: a knockout. DAR-KO award

AudioStream: Greatest Bits (by Steven Plaskin) I think the highest compliment I can pay to the INVICTA Mirus is that this is one DAC I could happily live with. It is basically an uncolored, highly dynamic, and easy-to-listen to DAC that was always musically engaging in its presentation.
... In conclusion, the Resonessence Labs INVICTA Mirus is one fine DAC that I highly recommend.

SoundStage! Ultra: Reviewers' Choice (by Jeff Fritz)

High Fidelity: Congratulations to Mark Mallinson and other guys in Resonessence Labs are in place – gentlemen, you've created an outstanding product!   

Headphone.Guru: Is there such a thing as a “perfect” DAC? Nope. Is there one that could be perfect for you? Absolutely. I’ve found mine in the Resonessence Labs Invicta Mirus. If you try it out, you just might agree. ... for an all-out assault on the state of the art the Invicta Mirus is the one as far as I’m concerned.  

And now reduced to $2790 to your door in 3-5 business days

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...