IGNORED

usb problem with os Sierra / Yosemite - Wadia 321 dac

Hi Guys,

Could you help me??

I have a MacBook Pro 2011mid without any problems to use my wadia 321 via usb. But now it has a motherboard problem, and I bought a brand new 2015 MacBook Pro 15" 2,2GHz i7. Its doesn't recognise wadia usb . Sometimes it appears, sometimes disappears from audio/midi setup. sometimes its working couple hours and after just blinking audio/midi in the setup or disappear.

I tried on the same time machine copied system, on the clean installed yosemite and now on the clean installed Sierra - same anywhere.

I am reading many sites is a serious problem with the OS X.

The console full of issues :

ussually started with this on Yosemite:

-VDCAssistant[194]: VDCAssistant: Found a camera (0x1410000026731002) , but was not able to start it up (0x0—(os/kern) successful)

The IOUSBFamily is having trouble enumerating a USB device that has been plugged in. It will keep retrying. (Port 1 of Hub at 0x14000000)

or on Sierra:

-AudioHardware.cpp:671:AudioObjectGetPropertyData: AudioObjectGetPropertyData: no object with given ID

-icdd #ICDebug - 460:{ICDDMessageCenter.m} (+Add Wadia USB Audio - 0x1/0x2/0x20 - 0x14100000 - ICDeviceDescriptionUndefined)

- coreaudiod HALS_Device.cpp:110:Activate: HALS_Device::Activate: activating device 4416: AppleUSBAudioEngine:Wadia Digital:Wadia USB Audio:SN-WADIA-02.1.0:1

-coreaudiod HALS_DefaultDeviceManager.cpp:463:DumpDeviceInfo: Transport: 'usb '-ICDebug - 51:{ICWiredBrowser.m} (USB terminate)

So do anyone has a solution?

thx (and sorry for my English...)