IGNORED

Article: Dynaudio Focus 600 XD Loudspeaker Review

Top notch review friend. Very well done, very thorough. Have you thought about starting a magazine or web review site? Too much work for just one, but if you could train a half dozen guys to do similar reviews I think you might have something.

I'd hire anyone in a heartbeat if s/he could write like Mitch. I'm always looking for people who can write like this. I'd publish every review exactly like this if I could only find people to do it.

P.S. I emailed Mitch after receiving the review and told him I wish I had the knowledge, skills, and ability to produce reviews like his with all the components that come in here.

Definitely try to get some Kii Three's in for evaluation. They demand someone with your approach to reviewing.
Very impressive, thank you very much.

I hope you get the opportunity to address a review of kii three.

Exciting times ahead.

We asked for the Kii Three several months ago. I will follow up with the distributor and point him to Mitch's work.

I liked the review but I wouldn't recommend including your baseline rules for reviewing in future articles. The pics were great.

I don't speak for Mitch, but I'm pretty sure he will not include the baseline stuff in every review.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Hi Guys - Good news with respect to Kii Three loudspeakers. I just heard back from the company. Here is a copy and past of the response.

"Kii Audio would be extremely happy to get a pair of Kii THREEs reviewed by you.

Now that we are shipping Kii Controls, Bill will supply you with a full set.

Should you have any technical questions that are not covered on our website or in the manuals please reach out to our product manager Tom.

Tom is on CC and will be happy to help.

All the best

I hope to see you in Chicago in April"

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...
An excellent attempt, although your discussion of targets is flawed, and your attempt to correlate the unequalised response of the test speaker to outmoded target curves is crude.

I'm glad you liked the sound of the unequalised speaker. It needs quite a bit of equalisation to maximise it, though.

Rather than take a swipe and run, can you help all of us and explain what is flawed, so we can learn and Mitch can offer his side of the story?

• 1 month later...