IGNORED

Article: Dynaudio Focus 600 XD Loudspeaker Review

All my music is played by jRiver in the main room (HTPC + NAS). I'd like to stream music to a second room that is quite distant from the main one. All is wired with 1Gb Ethernet. I'm not very much in favor of the dynaudio connect box. I would rather use Aries mini box. Can someone tell me if it is a correct approach and if Aries mini digital output would connect directly to the speaker digital input? Thank you

Yep if you can connect it to the speaker's spdif input and then link between the 2 that will work. I believe it's the only way to run hi res files

Peach Audio Iso Transformer, Linn Akurate DSM, McIntosh MA2275 

Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes, SVS SB13 Ultra x2, Dynaudio BM5A MKII

Thanks bubba. How do you currently feed-in these speakers?

I previously used both the spdif output from a linn akurate dsm and a m2tech USB to spdif converter connected to a standard laptop both plugged into the back of the speaker.

- Peach Audio Balanced Isolation Power Supply, Uptone LPS-1, Sonore microRendu, Geek Pulse S Infinity, McIntosh MA2275, Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes, SVS SB13-Ultra

- Audioquest DragonFly v1.2, Marantz PM-15S1, Definitive Technology BP7006

- Cambridge 752BD (Oppomod PSU), Halcro MC50, Sonos ZP90 (Cullen Mod), Cyenne Audio CY-3100,

Denon AVR-4520, Aaron ATS-5, Aaron CC-250, Epos Epic 5, Cambridge Audio Azur 551R V2, Bose 251, M&K VF-80,

Van Den Hul + Isotek DIY cables

Peach Audio Iso Transformer, Linn Akurate DSM, McIntosh MA2275 

Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes, SVS SB13 Ultra x2, Dynaudio BM5A MKII

• 2 months later...