IGNORED

I even hate to ask this

I cant believe I cannot figure this out. I have always loaded my music on my music players from USB hard drives, however I want to clean some things up and can only do this from the Aurender music manager from my desktop. It is asking me to enter a network password and I cannot ever remember setting up a password. I have tried every password I have ever used but no luck. Can somebody help this dummy out :)

Thanks,

Russ

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

If you're using a NAS it's usually the NAS admin account name and password, that's caught a few out on here before.

Source:

*Aurender N100 (no internal disk : LAN optically isolated via FMC with *LPS) > DIY 5cm USB link (5v rail removed / ground lift switch - split for *LPS) > Intona Industrial (injected *LPS / internally shielded with copper tape) > DIY 5cm USB link (5v rail removed / ground lift switch) > W4S Recovery (*LPS) > DIY 2cm USB adaptor (5v rail removed / ground lift switch) > *Auralic VEGA (EXACT : balanced)

Control:

*Jeff Rowland CAPRI S2 (balanced)

Playback:

2 x Revel B15a subs (balanced) > ATC SCM 50 ASL (balanced - 80Hz HPF from subs)

Misc:

*Via Power Inspired AG1500 AC Regenerator

LPS: 3 x Swagman Lab Audiophile Signature Edition (W4S, Intona & FMC)

Storage: QNAP TS-253Pro 2x 3Tb, 8Gb RAM

Cables: DIY heavy gauge solid silver (balanced)

Mains: dedicated distribution board with 5 x 2 socket ring mains, all mains cables: Mark Grant Black Series DSP 2.5 Dual Screen

Thanks for the reply. Just using a PC. I just cant remember setting up the password. Anyway of resetting?

Thanks,

Russ

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\User Accounts

This will take you there if you paste it into 'Run' or the 'File Explorer'

... you can reset your password from there.

Have you tried 'Guest' with a blank password? It might work but as Windows ages Guest access gets less and less privileges.

I should add that not having a password can automatically make network access difficult as it's obviously deemed high risk to not have one, best to set a simple one even if you don't need it.

Source:

*Aurender N100 (no internal disk : LAN optically isolated via FMC with *LPS) > DIY 5cm USB link (5v rail removed / ground lift switch - split for *LPS) > Intona Industrial (injected *LPS / internally shielded with copper tape) > DIY 5cm USB link (5v rail removed / ground lift switch) > W4S Recovery (*LPS) > DIY 2cm USB adaptor (5v rail removed / ground lift switch) > *Auralic VEGA (EXACT : balanced)

Control:

Playback:

Misc:

Mains: dedicated distribution board with 5 x 2 socket ring mains, all mains cables: Mark Grant Black Series DSP 2.5 Dual Screen

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\User Accounts

This will take you there if you paste it into 'Run' or the 'File Explorer'

... you can reset your password from there.

Have you tried 'Guest' with a blank password? It might work but as Windows ages Guest access gets less and less privileges.

I should add that not having a password can automatically make network access difficult as it's obviously deemed high risk to not have one, best to set a simple one even if you don't need it.

The problem is I need the password that I forgot to change a password. I have tried every conceivable password I have had.

You can it's in 'Manage User Accounts' after going to the User Accounts in control panel page how I showed you in my last post... you can reset the password to your user account without knowing the old one.

PS... if you mean that you can't even login to windows, try this; https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=how+to+reset+my+password+in+windows&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-GB:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&gfe_rd=cr&ei=52x-WLjwOerW8ge02ZvQDg&gws_rd=ssl

The problem is I need the password that I forgot to change a password. I have tried every conceivable password I have had.

Source:

Control:

Playback:

Misc:

I think we need more info.

Can you login to your PC?

If no then use the link I provided to break into it, or try Administrator and no password

If yes, then go to Control Panel and make a password for your account using the instructions in my earlier post and then enter your username and new password in Aurender Media Manager allow it to access your hard drive.

Source:

Control:

Playback:

Misc:

I can get into windows no problem but it is asking me for a password at this screenIMG_1484682411.331146.jpg

Gotcha... the A10 will either have a password or pin code, have a look in the iPad conductor app under settings > aurender file share... there is a username and password in there, either create one or use what's in there on the pc dialogue popup.

I can get into windows no problem but it is asking me for a password at this screen[ATTACH]32536[/ATTACH]

Source:

Control:

Playback:

Misc:

It's working now?

To get the Aurender drive to show up on my computer desktop, the user name and password were both: aurender

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile

Source:

Control:

Playback:

Misc:

It's working now?

thanks so much... it sucks getting old:)