IGNORED

MQA technical analysis

mansr

The point is that to Amazon and Google your opinion doesn't matter. They'll find an ad to show no matter what you write. When you deal directly with the advertisers, they have a lot more leverage in that they can simply stop running ads on your site if they don't like your writing. If you rely on them for your pay cheque, you just might be tempted to keep them happy.

While obviously any income-generating site has an incentive to stay popular, pandering to advertisers isn't necessarily going to help with that. Clickbait and sensationalism works quite well, but those don't imply any particular bias.

Trying to place Archimago in the same basket as Audiostream et al just because he has a few syndicated ads on his blog is pathetic.

Please be so kind as to explain how advertisers on AudioStream have "leverage" in terms of our editorial content. To clarify, what I am asking you to explain is exactly how this works, i.e. I am not interested in the intellectual equivalent of the Monty Python "witch" test.

When a certain other Audiophile Social Media Personality swaggers in here to take others to task, the clear motivation is to "protect" his business.

And he told me to tell you to grow up. I see that you and "Mansr" continue with your silly views about other people's motives which only serves to put yours into question.

Just so I'm clear, what I'm saying is that you don't know what you're talking about but for some reason you enjoy making shit up at other people's expense. This isn't me protecting my business, it's me telling you to fuck off.

If you've been following this thread, you should have seen (as I did) multiple requests to keep this out of the thread. It's off topic. You're more than welcome to start a new thread to air your grievances if it will help you to feel better.

I have not been following this or any other thread. I was alerted to your not subtle reference to me. So I figured I'd swagger in here and tell you to fuck off. That's it. No more conversation is necessary.

TIP: if you don't enjoy my input here, leave me out your comments.

Lavorgna, create your personal thread, for example 'Lavorgna personal analysis'.

You are here offtopic.

I'm responding to comments made about me/AudioStream. If this is off topic, then I'd suggest the original comments re. same do not belong here. If you want me to stop responding to comments about me/AudioStream, then the solution is very simple.

I have no interest, as in zero, of pursuing any topic here.