IGNORED

Has anyone experienced the Elbphilharmonie hall yet?

Probably, but isn't west Europe paying for america's failing foreign policies? Iraq comes to mind, Isis too

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

I'm spanish (so, european).

My point of view, as an european, is that western Europe has been relying for too long on USA deffense and doing almost nothing by its own. We europeans are not paying american mistakes, but the lack of investment in our own security, letting it always under the comfortable and cheap (for us) american war system "umbrella".

Since the fall of the Wall, things had changing a lot, and every one must understand that could be no more comfortable "umbrella" at all, and assume his own.part of the common effort in deffending not (as näive people use to say) the "american way of life" but the western civilized way to live. (All that said, it seems to me we're touching points quite appart from the new NDR SO Concert Hall).

America got 99 problems but Western Europe isn't one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

Sent from my LG-E430 using Computer Audiophile mobile app

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Musicophile said:

So, I finally made it there. Here's my review of the concert I saw there last Sunday, including some pictures.

And yes, the acoustics are impressive.

https://wordpress.com/post/musicophilesblog.com/6224

Musicophile, I think you meant to post the link like this:

https://musicophilesblog.com/2017/03/27/first-time-at-the-elbphilharmonie-finally-xavier-de-maistres-harp-spectacle/

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!