IGNORED

Uptone JS -2 + MicroRendu + ifi iPower + PPA USB Cable for REGEN

I have completely changed direction with my system and have some parts for sale. Everything is in as new condition. Please add PayPal fee of 3%.

Uptone JS-2: $850.00 + Free shipping

This unit was shipped to me on 8/24/16 and has less than 100 hours on it. It is in perfect condition...no scratches or scuffs.

JS-2 Includes:

1 x Gold/copper/brass Oyaide (5.5mm x 2.5mm) DC barrel plugs from Japan at both ends.

2nd Custom Oyadine/Belden DC Cable (5.5mm x 2.1mm device end for MicroRendu) This cable is $75.00 from Uptone.

1 x custom 5-foot DC cable. This special cable is a shielded, star-quad with 4 conductors of tinned, stranded 18AWG; paired at the connector that makes it about a heavy 15AWG.

1 x 2-meter, 16AWG, shielded AC power cord (USA mains plug, but you can cut and attached an appropriate local plug; it is a good heavy and shielded cord, so adapting it is worthwhile.)

1 x SMA coax cable for optional activation of JS-2's unique Kelvin-sense voltage feedback circuit (currently supported only by the UpTone MMK).

Sonore MicroRendu with ifi iPower Supply + Free Shipping: $500.00

These were purchased new from Sonore around August 2016. It probably has around 100 hours on it. It is in perfect condition. The ifi iPower has been opened but not used.

PPA USB Cable For Uptone Regen $50.00 + Free Shipping:

This was purchased last summer from Paul Pang Studio. It probably has around 200 hours and has performed flawlessly.

My pictures are all too big and I am lazy this evening so I am just linking to Google My Drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-2ce7wPEJ7yb04wOHdzd0hFMjA?usp=sharing

PS. I hope this isn't somehow inappropriate for the forum rules. I am sure someone will tell me if it is.....

I have a complete speaker/sub/amp setup that I am going to try to sell as a system. I know selling a system as a unit with unique speakers is not very effective but the parts go together so well. I live up in the middle of nowhere (Way Northern California) so it is a challenge for interested people to come hear it. I will start another add on another site soon but thought I would mention it here.

$15,000.00 for the all 5 pieces plus shipping and PayPal fees.

$6,000 .00 Fibonacci Technologies Vaya! Retail $15K no longer available

$3,000.00 JL Audio Fathom F112 v1 x 2 Retail $3.5k per unit no longer available

$6,000.00 Devialet 250 Retail $17.5 no longer available. This unit is eligible for the Pro upgrade from Devialet. The lastest Devialet upgrade.

Fibonacci Technologies Two Channel Loudspeakers

That is actually my speaker in the picture. George Short has closed his company and is now Principal Audio Design Engineer for a high end speaker manufacture in the US.

Fathom® - f112-GLOSS - Home Audio - Powered Subwoofers - JL Audio

Devialet 250 | The Absolute Sound

This system sounds fantastic (I know that is relative) and I really don't want to sell but I don't need two systems in a 1200sqft house. The Fibonacci Techs absolutely sing! With the subs it rocks top to bottom. Very nice on classical, voices and acoustic instruments.

"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"

PM Sent

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

Sent pm.

SteVe's V's

Speakers- Legacy Audio Vs & 2 Legacy LF Extreme Subwoofers, Amplifiers- 2 Coda 15.5 Amplifiers Biamped, Preamp- TRL Dude, DAC- Lampizator Golden Gate Legacy Audio WaveletPC Software-ROON, HQplayer, jPlay, Fidelizer, AudiophileOptimizer 2.10, jRiver, WSY2K12V2 Roon Server PC- , HqPlayer PC- Turntable- SOTA Sapphire, Sumiko FT3 Arm, Audioquest Cartridge, CODA Phono stage, Accessories- HAL Footers, PS Audio Powerbases, Aurios, HiFi Tuning Supreme Fuses, Power- PurePower+ 2000 & 3000, PS Audio: Powerbases, LAN Rover, Noise Harvester, Quintet, Ultimate Outlets HC, Welborne Labs & HdPlex LPSUs,

Cables- Clarus Crimson USB, Lampizator Silver Ghost USB, Clarus Crimson PC, Western Electric 10 gauge DIY Speaker Cables and Best-Tronics Belden 8402 Balanced Interconnects Equipment Racks- SolidSteel

• 1 month later...
I have completely changed direction with my system and have some parts for sale. Everything is in as new condition. Please add PayPal fee of 3%.

Uptone JS-2: $850.00 + Free shipping

This unit was shipped to me on 8/24/16 and has less than 100 hours on it. It is in perfect condition...no scratches or scuffs.

JS-2 Includes:

1 x Gold/copper/brass Oyaide (5.5mm x 2.5mm) DC barrel plugs from Japan at both ends.

2nd Custom Oyadine/Belden DC Cable (5.5mm x 2.1mm device end for MicroRendu) This cable is $75.00 from Uptone.

1 x custom 5-foot DC cable. This special cable is a shielded, star-quad with 4 conductors of tinned, stranded 18AWG; paired at the connector that makes it about a heavy 15AWG.

1 x 2-meter, 16AWG, shielded AC power cord (USA mains plug, but you can cut and attached an appropriate local plug; it is a good heavy and shielded cord, so adapting it is worthwhile.)

1 x SMA coax cable for optional activation of JS-2's unique Kelvin-sense voltage feedback circuit (currently supported only by the UpTone MMK).

Sonore MicroRendu with ifi iPower Supply + Free Shipping: $500.00

These were purchased new from Sonore around August 2016. It probably has around 100 hours on it. It is in perfect condition. The ifi iPower has been opened but not used.

PPA USB Cable For Uptone Regen $50.00 + Free Shipping:

This was purchased last summer from Paul Pang Studio. It probably has around 200 hours and has performed flawlessly.

My pictures are all too big and I am lazy this evening so I am just linking to Google My Drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-2ce7wPEJ7yb04wOHdzd0hFMjA?usp=sharing

PS. I hope this isn't somehow inappropriate for the forum rules. I am sure someone will tell me if it is.....

I have a complete speaker/sub/amp setup that I am going to try to sell as a system. I know selling a system as a unit with unique speakers is not very effective but the parts go together so well. I live up in the middle of nowhere (Way Northern California) so it is a challenge for interested people to come hear it. I will start another add on another site soon but thought I would mention it here.

$15,000.00 for the all 5 pieces plus shipping and PayPal fees.

$6,000 .00 Fibonacci Technologies Vaya! Retail $15K no longer available

$3,000.00 JL Audio Fathom F112 v1 x 2 Retail $3.5k per unit no longer available

$6,000.00 Devialet 250 Retail $17.5 no longer available. This unit is eligible for the Pro upgrade from Devialet. The lastest Devialet upgrade.

Fibonacci Technologies Two Channel Loudspeakers

That is actually my speaker in the picture. George Short has closed his company and is now Principal Audio Design Engineer for a high end speaker manufacture in the US.

Fathom® - f112-GLOSS - Home Audio - Powered Subwoofers - JL Audio

Devialet 250 | The Absolute Sound

This system sounds fantastic (I know that is relative) and I really don't want to sell but I don't need two systems in a 1200sqft house. The Fibonacci Techs absolutely sing! With the subs it rocks top to bottom. Very nice on classical, voices and acoustic instruments.

did you sell the JS-2?