IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

https://audiobacon.net/2019/07/16/chinas-first-music-service-with-mqa/

China’s First Music Service with MQA

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

The use of “facts” in this quote is quite Presidential.

Recent MQA announcements remind me of the movie Weekend at Bernie's (1989).  If you've never seen this movie, it's hilarious.  MQA is doing it's best to convince people it's still alive.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

3 hours ago, rickca said:

Recent MQA announcements remind me of the movie Weekend at Bernie's (1989).  If you've never seen this movie, it's hilarious.  MQA is doing it's best to convince people it's still alive.

Well indeed this is the last gasp of a dying corpse. Pretty amusing announcement. I doubt it will ever even launch. 

18 minutes ago, james45974 said:

MQA is a consumer-centric technology company, driven by a commitment to deliver the master recording all the way through to the music fan, wherever and however they choose to listen.."

MQA stating this does not make it so, their actions speak much louder than words about how anti-consumer they are.

Also, is there a list of all the “current device partners [who] have successful and growing relationships within Alibaba’s e-commerce businesses.”

I may be wrong but I haven’t seen any MQA certified HiFi on AliExpress lately. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

3 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Also, is there a list of all the “current device partners [who] have successful and growing relationships within Alibaba’s e-commerce businesses.”

I may be wrong but I haven’t seen any MQA certified HiFi on AliExpress lately. 

Matrix Audio X?