IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

39 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

So you don't see the irony of a company that's lost money for years providing advice on how to make money to other businesses?

If that were the situation yes, but that wasn't the comment.

It's about a company with a poor profit record and someone who may have  just joined the company telling AV installers how to make money by adding zones to installs. 

Not very ironic, more like enjoying Meridian's lack of profit because you all hate MQA (and ignoring a great manufacturer of hifi) and involving a sales guy in the hate. No irony there, just spite. 

2 hours ago, Rt66indierock said:

Meridian’s operating losses where brought up to support the market has consistently rejected Bob Stuart’s ideas about sound

Wow, massive leap, could be anything else could it? Like he's no good at making money (good at hifi though) The MQA hate just goes on....

Meridian has produced excellent hifi, I've listened to a lot over the last last 30/40  years, excellent gear, still sounding excellent as well. I have gear I bought in 89, still sounding ... goes what ... excellent.

3 minutes ago, Tintinabulum said:

Wow, massive leap, could be anything else could it? Like he's no good at making money (good at hifi though) The MQA hate just goes on....

Meridian has produced excellent hifi, I've listened to a lot over the last last 30/40  years, excellent gear, still sounding excellent as well. I have gear I bought in 89, still sounding ... goes what ... excellent.

Perhaps you missed Meridian being brought up many months ago in this thread? 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

thought it relevant because your comments seemed to suggest that bringing up Meridian was a new thing, when in fact it wasn't.

Im sure Meridian has come up dozens of times in this MQA topic. My comments were about ridiculing a tweet on the basis of Meridian's profit performance and an unrelated comment to installers.