IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

18 minutes ago, Ishmael Slapowitz said:

I did numerous searches and zero comes up. 

I just double checked. Though you're correct that there are currently no MQA downloads, their format search already includes MQA and MQA Studio.  (That's why I assumed they already had content.) So in all likelihood, it's coming soon.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

5 minutes ago, Jud said:

I just double checked. Though you're correct that there are currently no MQA downloads, their format search already includes MQA and MQA Studio.  (That's why I assumed they already had content.) So in all likelihood, it's coming soon.

FYI, their format search has included MQA for over 2 years now..with zero results ever coming up. It really is vaporware.😎

Just now, Ishmael Slapowitz said:

FYI, their format search has included MQA for over 2 years now..with zero results ever coming up. It really is vaporware.😎

I personally hadn't noticed before, but that's certainly possible.

Let's hope it stays that way . But 7Digital is a big operation.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Last time I commented on Chesky's streaming service was roughly a year ago but a lot has happened since then.  Back then the service was about to launch but some problems arose beyond their control and the project was delayed.  I remain in touch with David but I'm not at liberty to say more at this time.  The issues were not related to MQA.

4 minutes ago, Lee Scoggins said:

Last time I commented on Chesky's streaming service was roughly a year ago but a lot has happened since then.  Back then the service was about to launch but some problems arose beyond their control and the project was delayed.  I remain in touch with David but I'm not at liberty to say more at this time.  The issues were not related to MQA.

Why not just come out and say it is dead and buried, instead of beating around the bush?🙄

1 minute ago, Paul R said:

Cut out the silly argumentative stuff, will you please?  I do not think that many people  appreciate the snark. 

the man just said he does not know - leave it at that. I am pretty darn sure *you* don't know either. 

Interesting> Posters here have intimated you and Mr. Lee are somehow connected...a "tag team" of sorts..I am beginning to wonder. 

4 minutes ago, Ishmael Slapowitz said:

Interesting> Posters here have intimated you and Mr. Lee are somehow connected...a "tag team" of sorts..I am beginning to wonder. 

Wonder all you like - just do it without the snark. You seem to be quite intelligent and even write interesting stuff, except when the snark gets the best of you. 

And for the record, no. I am not associated with Lee other than reading and interacting with him here, online. 

And also no, I won't mark that I disagree with your post. Why bother? I'm not keeping score. 

-Paul 

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

2 hours ago, mansr said:

Are you implying they've changed their minds? The MQA CD releases of Rebecca Pigeon and Camille Thurman were widely reported in the audio press.

I think I remember some press release about that. Have they been released yet?  I checked the page for Rebecca Pigdeon, and they are all non-MQA at the moment. 

2064151361_ScreenShot2019-03-23at9_25_01PM.thumb.png.acd013d86acb5abff5b10838422d5d7a.png

Robert A. Heinlein

2 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

Do you have any relation to MQA profit streams, directly or indirectly?

I'll be glad to answer that as soon as you publicly tell me who you are and why you feel you can ask that question.  Chris and several other folks here already know the answer to your question. 

Robert A. Heinlein