IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

19 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

You'll be fine :~)

Care to explain a lil about what you mean by this?

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

20 hours ago, Brinkman Ship said:
20 hours ago, Rt66indierock said:

So how about some interesting visitor numbers per month courtesy  of SimilarWeb. 

Computer Audiophile 664k

The Absolute Sound 540k

Darko Audio 329k

Analog Planet 265k

Audiostream 264k

Audiophile Review 123k

Tone 121k 

Stereophile????

Billions and billions -  Carl Sagan

John Atkinson

Editor, Stereophile

3 hours ago, Rt66indierock said:

Actually 1.47 million.

The summer months are always slower than the winter months. Our traffic at stereophile.com this year peaked at 3,051,871 page views for the month of January.

I appreciate your consistency in not engaging anyone or topic on Computer Audiophile.

You're welcome. But to be honest, when you write something like "The interesting question is did Stereophile and its staff break the industry so badly that people like me can't fix it?" -  see https://www.stereophile.com/content/av-tech-media-review-policy#CERm8doVQCJoo33A.99 - it's difficult to see what kind of response is appropriate or even necessary.

John Atkinson

Editor, Stereophile

1 hour ago, John_Atkinson said:

But to be honest, when you write something like "The interesting question is did Stereophile and its staff break the industry so badly that people like me can't fix it?" . . .

Lordy.

I do believe Rt66indierock has knocked the upper chutzpah meter peg free of its mooring, and the peg is now traveling at Einsteinian velocity.

8 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

Chutzpah or Planning

Do I believe I can put a team together a team to create a plan to market high performance audio to millennials? Yes I do and people in the industry have noticed the questions I have been asking at shows. Almost universally they say count us in.

You are mistaking confidence and a history of assembling teams to solve problems with audacity and possibly bad manners. The high end audio industry has been declining for a long time. Do you believe the audio press isnn’t part of the problem? To believe that takes having blinders on.

Nobody in the press and few in the industry have any workable ideas or they already would have implemented them. Stereophile’s idea of helping the industry is promoting MQA. So I think I’m on pretty solid ground and traveling at reasonable highway speeds with the top down in the Valley of the Sun.

One word. Four syllables:Devastating.

you may or may not find this interesting-

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/international/soundstage-uk/1177-speaking-of-sad-bastards