IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

Just joined after reading you site for a few months now.  Its took me all week to read the last 50 pages or so haha.  Great subject, I have tried all the streaming services, formats, trying all the trials and subscribing to several in the past 18 months since lockdown, moving from a MQA DAC to a Chord DAC over the past 3 months.  I enjoyed MQA but believe I should get what I pay for so will be finally cancelling Tidal this month after enjoying it for its great Reggae/Dub selection.  Im now doing the same with the new Audirvana Studio Trial and looks like I will subscribe to that hoping the bugs get fixed better. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, firedog said:

I have forcefully but (I think) politely disagreed with AJQ in this thread, but nothing is wrong with his recent posts.

It's abundantly clear from his posts here and from his other writing that he's a decent guy.

No reason to knee jerk jump on any post he makes and react negatively.

That what makes professionals in the audio field hesitant to participate in forum discussions.

Sums it up in a Nutshell.  Hesitant to participate hits the nail on the head.  

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, KeenObserver said:

And, yet, MQA is still trying to implement their misbegotten scheme.

And, yet, you still comment on this.  Who is bickering like children?

I came on to see if there was any more in depth investigations like Golden Sound did a while back to educate myself a bit more and to see if anyone had been allowed to do further test.  I know what MQA are doing and have taken appropriate action myself in deciding not to use it. Simple really, it's not Rocket Science.

On 9/6/2021 at 9:23 PM, Allan F said:

No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread. If you don't like the childish "Playground", you can just leave the park. FYI, among your options is:

Ignore.jpg

Even your reply is predicable and boring much like half this thread.  Nothing new has been established for a while now and your still going after that guy John like kids are you not...........?

The same 7 or 8 people liking each other's post , big deal.  Step back and to the normal person that's all you's are all doing. Its not trolling its mere observation from outside the little clique which is paramount on most forums but off the charts in the world of Hi-Fi.  Of course your not going to agree with me, your all too busy posting silly pictures and clicking like.

4 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Based on @BassFace's other "contributions" to the community, he just might be that guy who walks into a party and tells everyone they are losers for not having a conversation in his own style. 

No point in small talk anything of substance will have Frank trying to tell me otherwise.  Im still being told about MQA when Ive read the past 500+ pages of this topic Zzzzz  It hardly resembles a party on here either, just grumpy old men that does very little to inspire new people to join would be another observation. But I could be wrong..