IGNORED

A novel way to massively improve the SQ of computer audio streaming

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

Important and useful information about this thread

Posting guidelines

History and index of useful posts

Most important: please realize this thread is about bleeding edge experimentation and discovery. No one has The Answer™. If you are not into tweaking, just know that you can have a musically satisfying system without doing any of the nutty things we do here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 6:36 AM, seeteeyou said:

Has anyone tried the LattePanda Alpha yet?

https://www.dfrobot.com/product-1728.html

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 minutes ago, Jud said:

Not for audio, but this guy put it on a test bench. (Perhaps you've already seen it?  Not to worry, the hard-hitting headline turns out to be about Arduino, which I'm assuming you don't much care about.) https://www.mickmake.com/post/lattepanda-alpha-the-big-mistake-review

Just saw it as well. Th headline is very NY Post-esque. 

This board could be really cool fo audio.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, the_doc735 said:

why don't you try reading the question:

with NUC/AL is the O/S & music loaded into RAM on the endpoint or not. It's simple enough! Yes Or no? There's no need to get all superior on me! It;s just a straight forward question, before I buy a NUC! As you have quite obviously done loads of work with NUC;s yourself you should know if both the O/S & music are in RAM or not?

@the_doc735 Nobody is getting paid to offer you advice or information here. It's all people giving their time and expertise. If you can't get along with others, without YELLING and being abrasive, you'll have to leave. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, seeteeyou said:

Hey @The Computer Audiophile just wondering if you're gonna keep turning a blind eye on vested interest that's poisoning the well, even though no sponsor's card could be played in this particular case?

I don’t read every post, so please keep the accusations to yourself. 

Have you used the report post function ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, RickyV said:

I am wondering about Rajiv’s upcoming review of the HSA1, SR1 combo paired with the Dave and the Extreme that must be absolutely phenomenal. I wonder if you have to have cat or dog hearing to keep up with that speed.

Has it been done before an Extreme and a SR1 in the same system? 

Rajiv will have the newly announced HSA-1b amp from RAAL-requisite.