IGNORED

SOtM sMS-200 Firmware Update Released today - Includes Wi-Fi support

TAV

Update was quick and painless everything working just fine. I'm using it as a Roon endpoint for an Ayre QB9-DSD with a Mac mini Roon core in another room. Very nice so far.

The sMS-200 Comes with a 60 Day complimentary Roon subscription, since i'm already a subscriber I contacted Roon and they were kind enough to add the 60 days to my existing sub.

Update was quick and painless everything working just fine. I'm using it as a Roon endpoint for an Ayre QB9-DSD with a Mac mini Roon core in another room. Very nice so far.

The sMS-200 Comes with a 60 Day complimentary Roon subscription, since i'm already a subscriber I contacted Roon and they were kind enough to add the 60 days to my existing sub.

Is roon complimentary 60 for purchase direct from sotm or even through its dealers?

Oyaide MT-UB DIY -> Jay Audio LPS25VA -> SOTM SMS-200 -> Wireworld Starlight 7 USB > Singxer SU-1 w/ Custom Plixir Elementa BDC PSU -> Wireworld Starlight 7 HDMI -> Audio GD NOS 11 -> Hifiman Edition X V2 w/ Q-Audio French Siilk

Is roon complimentary 60 for purchase direct from sotm or even through its dealers?

I ordered mine from Wynn Audio in Ontario CA and the code was included in the product box. Wynn was great to deal with, very prompt shipping and my unit arrived on the West coast in perfect condition. Since I'm not aware of a US distributor for SOtM Wynn is a great alternative to SOtM direct.

Wynn Audio

Nobody have a issues to play "Natif DsD" over Squeezelite ? I can only play "DoP" .

Source: Sotm sms-200 . ( Nas Synology ds214+ (ssd samsung 840 pro 1to) Bridge with Minimserver

Power Supply : Hdplex ( Nas / router / switch / servers )

Dac: Bryston BDA 3

Cable Usb: Curious regen link

Ethernet cable : Supra Cat8

Power Amplifier: Line Magnetic lm211ia

Speaker: Audio note AX-2 / Spatial M3 turbo S

Speaker Cables: Belden 9497

ICa: Grover Huffman Empress / Belden 8402

Power Cable: Sablon Gran Corona

Misc: netgear gs105e switch / Furutech

GTX-D® Receptacle ,Quadraspire SVT