IGNORED

SF Symphony Mahler Series on Sale through Dec 19th on SACD/CD and Vinyl

Symphony Store

SF Symphony Store has 25% off everything through next Tuesday. Included is the complete MTT series of Mahler symphonies on SACD/CD hybrid for $131 (17 discs) in a box, and individual symphonies on vinyl (including both 1 and 2 record sets for the same price) for $26 per album. I saw all the vinyl albums available except for the 4th symphony. I have both the SACD and vinyl sets - fine sonics and generally excellent performances. Much cheaper than what I paid when these were first released. Also the vinyl has never been released separately before and the SF Symphony Store is the only place to get it. Also the other MTT SACD's are on sale.

Larry

Analog-VPIClas3,3DArm,LyraSkala+MiyajimaZeromono,Herron VTPH2APhono,2AmpexATR-102+MerrillTridentMaster TapePreamp

Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicrosonicsModel2; Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC, Roon-HQPlayer,Oppo105

Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps; Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR

Other-2x512EngineerMarutaniSymmetrical Power+Cables Music-1.8KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,50+TBripped files