IGNORED

PledgeMusic

The Computer Audiophile

Hey Guys - Just stumbled upon this cool site.

PledgeMusic

What is PledgeMusic?

PledgeMusic is a direct-to-fan music platform, which brings artists and fans together to share in the experience of music as it happens.

Why PledgeMusic?

With PledgeMusic, you the music fans become part of the music making experience itself, gaining access to exclusive content and seeing Pledger only updates that give you an insight into the music like never before.

PledgeMusic passionately believes in providing fans with an unrivaled musical experience that is best in class. In the unlikely event that a pledge exclusive isn’t fulfilled, we provide a full refund – a guarantee that other sites don’t offer.

One of our founding principles at PledgeMusic is our belief in giving something back to our local communities, which is why we encourage all the artists on our platform to donate a percentage of their project funds to a charity of their choice.

PledgeMusic brings artists and fans together like never before. After all, why just download a track, when you can be part of making it?

How does it work?

Once you have found the artist you are a fan of choose one of the exclusives offered by the artist and reserve it. Shipping and handling are usually included within the price you see.

If it’s a pre-order or the artist has funded their project you will be charged immediately or if your Artist hasn’t reached their target you’ll be charged when they do (Paypal payments and gift pledges are always charged immediately but PledgeMusic will refund you if the Artist doesn’t reach their target).

You will then have access to Pledger exclusive updates on the progress of their project.

You will be kept notified of the progress of your Artist and your exclusive.

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing The Audiophile Style Podcast

Yes, it is cool.

Rick Wakeman had a project to re-record an expanded version of his 70s LP

"Myths and Legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table" for many years. He made his project a reality through this website earlier this year.

Since that LP is one of my Wakeman's favorite I joint the site and the pledge. I received the double CD about 2 months ago from the U.K.

The recording is magnificent.

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

Interesting concept. I suppose it was only a matter of time before some company thought to do this, but I'm very skeptical this will be successful.

Personally, my pledging days are over. I'm still waiting for my stinking LH Labs Vi DAC.

Home: Melco N1A/2 | EtherRegen+Farad | UltraRendu+Farad | Denafrips Gaia | Denafrips Terminator Plus | Jeff Rowland Coherence II Series 2 pre | Blue Circle Audio BC-202 amp | Raidho XT-1 | 2 Revel Performa3 B112 subwoofers  | PS Audio DS Power Plant 12 

Home Office: IsoRegen+LPS1.2 | Denafrips Iris | Denafrips Venus 2 | Blue Circle Audio SBT preamp|  Eddie Current Zana Deux Super | Hifiman HE-1000SE | PS Audio DS Power Plant 12

Office:  Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE w/preamp module | Blue Circle Audio BC-28 amp | Raidho X-1 | REL T/5x sub

Interesting concept. I suppose it was only a matter of time before some company thought to do this, but I'm very skeptical this will be successful.

Personally, my pledging days are over. I'm still waiting for my stinking LH Labs Vi DAC.

Or my LH Labs Geek Wave hi res player, which I no longer want.

Perhaps it's more a problem of a particular company?

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical to EtherREGEN -> microRendu -> ISO Regen -> Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC -> Spectral DMC-12 & DMA-150 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.