IGNORED

Aurender N100S w/ extras 2150

Mint condition N100S ( 1 TB SOLID STATE HD) . 2 Synergistic Red fuses installed. I will also include 20 hirez files from me library of over 2,000. ($300-$400) value

W4S recovery may also be included.

The only reason for selling is I went to a Aurender A10.

Make offer,

Thanks,

Russ100_3842.jpg

100_3840.jpg

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

Great person, I would buy with confidence.

Russ, hope all is well with you, must be mighty frosty your way.

Barr

Thanks for the kind words Barr. The only good thing about winter is I spend a little more time with my system!!

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

• 1 month later...
Mint condition N100S ( 1 TB SOLID STATE HD) . 2 Synergistic Red fuses installed. I will also include 20 hirez files from me library of over 2,000. ($300-$400) value

W4S recovery may also be included.

The only reason for selling is I went to a Aurender A10.

Make offer,

Thanks,

Russ[ATTACH=CONFIG]31457[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31458[/ATTACH]

is it still available, and how much you sale for?

Sorry that is sold.

RussellBobby:

how did you install the 1TB SSD? I asked Eric at tech support about it and he said I can't do it, (I think they have to format it for you via tech support), or did you buy it pre-installed?

I bought it used like that. I really do not think sound quality was much better as the files are played from cache anyways. Was dead quiet though. I have not seen another one like it yet. The model was a n100s so it came from the factory that way. I cannot seeing it be that popular as I think it was 2990.00 new. Probably shortly discontinued.

Russ

Thanks! If I'm. It mistaken, it's the dealer who most likely installed the SSD.

Eeic from tech support said only an authorized dealer can install an SSD, not a user ( seems unfair to me, they can log on remotely and format the SSD, but for some reason they won't!)

my interest is really moreso the longevity of the SSD vs the HDD (although im sure it also increases the speed to the cache too! I've also always wondered how difficult it would be to swap the internal 128 GB Cache out with a 256 or 500, I'm sure that would be a great upgrade, but not sure if that would also require formatting from Aurender?

Thanks! If I'm. It mistaken, it's the dealer who most likely installed the SSD.

Eeic from tech support said only an authorized dealer can install an SSD, not a user ( seems unfair to me, they can log on remotely and format the SSD, but for some reason they won't!)

my interest is really moreso the longevity of the SSD vs the HDD (although im sure it also increases the speed to the cache too! I've also always wondered how difficult it would be to swap the internal 128 GB Cache out with a 256 or 500, I'm sure that would be a great upgrade, but not sure if that would also require formatting from Aurender?

So you think the dealer named it a N100S? I can probably track down the guy I bought it from if you want me too. I bought it from a guy on Audiogon.

Let me know.

Russ

I think people have just been referring to it as a N100S as opposed to it being an official Aurender version.

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f10-music-servers/new-streamers-aurender-22882/index2.html Talks about the N100s. Came from the Aurender factory