IGNORED

Audirvana 2.7 (or 3.0) wish list

Musicophile

Hello everyone,

Regarding the next release of Audirvana, adding a possibility to listen to webradios in the macOS app (from the remote iOS app) would be a nice feature.

Regards,

Côme

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile

Qobuz Sublime subscription & m4a files on Synology DS416play / Macbook Air 13" 2012 + El Capitan (Direct Mode) + Audirvana 3.x / DAC Arcam IrDAC / Ampli NAD C320 / Speaker Cabasse Sloop 500

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

Is it possible to integrate Radio and YouTube ?

Thanks

JPP

All these ideas are understandable and might drive A+ to become more universaly sellable... I give full respect to all opinions/requests, but we are always trying to simplify and keep a robust app to maintain, and don't you think that all these kind of addons might bring extra potential issues with low Value Added? Youtube and radio are mp3 aren't they ? Don't know if any upsampling wouldn't bring worst results than benefits?

Imac 27" I5 8Go - El Capitan - Audirvana 2.6.3 & Audirvana Remote - Airfoil 5.1.0 - Streamer/DAC Marantz M CR510 - HiFi Cable Super MaxiTrans 2 - B&W 602 S2

+1 for software network bridge, e.g. to send audio to microRendu, SMS-200, etc.

- automated "find duplicate tracks" query

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

Late 2012 Mac Mini > Audirvana+3 > iFi Zen Stream > Heimdall 2 USB >  iFi iDSD Micro BL > Pass Labs INT-30A > DeVore The Nines! + REL Strata III

Well-Tempered Amadeus Benz ACE SL > Pass Labs XOno

"Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children's lifetime. The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land." - Luna Leopold

Another missing feature for me : tracking the last listening date and a listen counter.

Qobuz Sublime subscription & m4a files on Synology DS416play / Macbook Air 13" 2012 + El Capitan (Direct Mode) + Audirvana 3.x / DAC Arcam IrDAC / Ampli NAD C320 / Speaker Cabasse Sloop 500

Another missing feature for me : tracking the last listening date and a listen counter.

In tracks list view: secondary click on the list header row, then select the last played date, and the play count columns

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

Damien, please, please make A+ work with the microRendu (or NAA players in general)! And not only via a router connection but also via direct computer ethernet output. The latter is superior in my system. I am expecting that a great portion of your customer base has moved or is moving in this direction.

Streamer dCS Network Bridge DAC Chord DAVE Amplifier / DRC Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 Speakers Lindemann BL-10 | JL audio E-sub e110 Head-fi and reference Bakoon HPA-21 | Audeze LCD-3 (f) Power and isolation Dedicated power line | Xentek extreme isolation transformer (1KVA, balanced) | Uptone Audio EtherREGEN + Ferrum Hypsos | Sonore OpticalModule + Uptone Audio UltraCap LPS-1.2 | Jensen CI-1RR Cables Jorma Digital XLR (digital), Grimm Audio SQM RCA (analog), Kimber 8TC + WBT (speakers), custom star-quad with Oyaide connectors (AC), Ferrum (DC) and Ghent (ethernet) Software dCS Mosaic | Tidal | Qobuz

Just read that thread and since i didn't post it here... i'll do it again...

Please add the ability the classify albums not only by title name

but by DATE that we have put on...

i want to see my albums by the date release or the one i put them... not alphabetical !?

that should be easy to setup no? since the date tag is already there? on the OS version and iOS, please!

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

I would love a "focus' feature like you get in Roon where one can search and use the metadata to find music on the fly.

The ability to amalgamate the Tidal and main library so all music is in one area.

A visual update would be most welcome, but not at the expense of the excellent sound quality...

Looking forward to the version update soon :)

It would be helpful if the IOS app could display the source file location for headless testing. I have been doing testing lately with playing tracks from different sources, i.e. USB, Firewire, Thunderbolt, SSD, and the IOS app just displays multiple of the same track and I am unable to discern which source the A+ is playing from. I have had to create playlist for each source, so I could do my testing and know where the file was being played from.

HD-PLEX LPS > SLK (Chinese) DC Power Cable > Mac Mini 2012 (Uptone MMK / SnakeOil OS) > LPS-1 > UpTone ISO Regen > USPCB > Chord Mojo > WireWorld Nano-Silver Eclipse > AudioEngine A2+

• 1 month later...

An underestimated feature provides Audirvana with the ability to display booklets in pdf format, located in the same folder as the selected track.

The big advantage for me is not only to use the booklet delivered with an highres download, but also to create booklets with all information I want to see. Although it costs some time, it's a very convenient way to read and view all information that are relevant to me when playing a song.

In this regard, I have an improvement request: The icon for the booklet should also be displayed in the Play Queue view.

And to make this feature perfect, I would like to see the booklet and the audirvana playlist in two separate windows. Then I would not have to close the booklet view, in order to look again to the playlist view.

It seems that Spotify will be providing loss less CD quality soon. Can we also have Spotify added to A+ as well.

2 Channel: Mac mini with Audirvana + & A+ Remote -> Netgear AC170 -> microRendu -> Chord Mojo -> oppo HA-1 -> Arcam  P49 -> B&W 804 D3

5 Channel: Apple TV/Sony XBR-65A9G -> Rotel RSP-1098 -> oppo HA-1 (bypass) -> Arcam P49 -> B&W 804 D3 (L/R), Arcam P349 -> B&W 804 D3 (C), B&W 805 D3 (RR/LR)