IGNORED

HEAR the SOUND GALLERIES SGM 2015 MUSIC SERVER and T+A DAC 8 DSD LIVE DEC 11th

hifial

This is an invitation to anyone that is interested to hear the Sound Galleries SGM 2015 music server and the T+A DAC 8 DSD. I will be showcasing them in my home system in Nutley, NJ 07110 on Dec 11th 2016.

This will be during the NJ Audiophile Society Holiday Party which is being held at the Clubhouse in the private community that I live in. You will be welcomed to check out both.

You will be asked to first stop at the Clubhouse to wait for the next available seating at my house, which is next door. Arrival time will be 4:00-6:00PM but no one will be rushed out the door.

Anyone who is interested PM and I will give you the info. Seating may be limited depending on the response but I will endeavor to accommodate everyone.

Besides the above my system consists of the following: B+W 802D; Merrill Audio Veritas Amps; Interconnect and speaker cables by Merrill Audio; High Fidelity Cables power cables and power conditioning; Anti-vibration under all equipment and speakers by Stillpoints. Also check my signature below.

Cheers

Ambassador for Sound Galleries Monaco and Taiko Audio The Netherlands 

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Sound Galleries SGM 2015 Music Server>ROON-all rates up-sampled to DSD512 by HQ Player>Sablon Reserva 2017 USB>T+A DAC 8 DSD>Merrill Audio Veritas Ncore NC1200 Mono Amps>B&W 802D>High Fidelity Cables Interconnect, Speaker & Power Cords for Amps & SGM & T+A>Power Conditioning High Fidelity MC-6 Hemisphere>T+A & Hemisphere supported by Stillpoints Ultra Mini - B&W 802D & Veritas supported by Stillpoints Ultra SS>All sitting on IKEA Aptitlig bamboo butcher blocks - Taiko Audio Setchi active grounding on SGM & T+A

This is an invitation to anyone that is interested to hear the Sound Galleries SGM 2015 music server and the T+A DAC 8 DSD. I will be showcasing them in my home system in Nutley, NJ 07110 on Dec 11th 2016.

This will be during the NJ Audiophile Society Holiday Party which is being held at the Clubhouse in the private community that I live in. You will be welcomed to check out both.

You will be asked to first stop at the Clubhouse to wait for the next available seating at my house, which is next door. Arrival time will be 4:00-6:00PM but no one will be rushed out the door.

Anyone who is interested PM and I will give you the info. Seating may be limited depending on the response but I will endeavor to accommodate everyone.

Besides the above my system consists of the following: B+W 802D; Merrill Audio Veritas Amps; Interconnect and speaker cables by Merrill Audio; High Fidelity Cables power cables and power conditioning; Anti-vibration under all equipment and speakers by Stillpoints. Also check my signature below.

Cheers

If someone needs to come earlier please let me know. We can accommodate you.

Food will be Italian (and very good) with accommodation for some meatless dishes.

There will be a DIY room and a swap/sell/buy room too.

Cheers, Al.

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Sound Galleries SGM 2015 Music Server>ROON-all rates up-sampled to DSD512 by HQ Player>Sablon Reserva 2017 USB>T+A DAC 8 DSD>Merrill Audio Veritas Ncore NC1200 Mono Amps>B&W 802D>High Fidelity Cables Interconnect, Speaker & Power Cords for Amps & SGM & T+A>Power Conditioning High Fidelity MC-6 Hemisphere>T+A & Hemisphere supported by Stillpoints Ultra Mini - B&W 802D & Veritas supported by Stillpoints Ultra SS>All sitting on IKEA Aptitlig bamboo butcher blocks - Taiko Audio Setchi active grounding on SGM & T+A

What a nice initiative, I wish I can make it . Wish you all the best with the event

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

Thanks, I appreciate it. Its a shame you can not take the short drive down, lol.

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Ed Hsu, Consult for Sound Galleries will be available for in home demos of the Monaco server this Tue, Wed and Thur. Ed and I will come to your home if you live in the Metro NYC, NJ, Long Island, CT and Philly areas within a reasonable driving distance. Say around two hours of NYC. But ask, you never know.

We will bring the Monaco/SGM to your home so you can hear it in your own system. But because of the limited amount of time available it is on a first come first serve basses.

If requested we will also bring the T+A DAC 8 DSD. But this is primarily a Monaco demo.

Cheers, Al.

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

• 1 month later...