ISOTEK - Beware

I recently opened 2 AC Cables from ISOTEC EVO3 Optimum and EVO3 Syncro. Inside I noticed the 3 screws clamping the 3 stranded conductors in place were all different style screws, different colour and different material. Also be very careful with Power Conditioners from this company as they have been know to work fine when you get them home and before no time unbeknown the sound quality drops bass goes thin and the music lost its core while the unit appears to function as intended, no warning lights its up to you. If under warranty have them checked and exchanged before its too late. Over all this company presents itself rather well but they need to work on the quality and longevity of performance to get my solid recommendations

And..? Differentiating the terminals with color is a good way of avoiding mistakes. Two examples from Fututech:

FI-E11_Cu-Parts.jpg

fi-10.jpg

Roon client on iPad/MacBookPro

Roon Server & HQPlayer on Mac Mini 2.0 GHz i7 with JS-2

LPS-1 & ultraRendu → Lampizator Atlantic → Bent Audio TAP-X → Atma-sphere M60 → Zero autoformers → Harbeth Compact 7 ES-3

And..? Differentiating the terminals with color is a good way of avoiding mistakes. Two examples from Fututech:

Actually No. I talking about different screws different colours of different metals example 3 different packets of screws, entirely different shape not different colour Red Black Green DIFFERENT SCREWS ALL TOGETHER for real nothing to do with the pictures you posted no at allThanks for your thought all the same, take it or leave it not here to debate it

I have other Furutech IEC and many Plugs not related with Isotek and yes they do colour code however you can tell its meant to be this way unlike Isotek using different hardware all together. Furetech is a great company this has nothing to do with Furutech as when Isotek purchase Plugs Isotek do the assembling not Furutech

In fact I highly recommend furutech.com