IGNORED

Native dsd

ingemar

Good day Gentlemans.

I'm using a marantz NA11-S1 together with a caps 4 pc,everything workin perfect until i'm trying to play dsd in native mode,it's working perfect in gui mode and in minimal server mode but after i run the ao optimizer it's not working anymore,i'm using roon server on caps 4.Any ideas??

Kindly/Ingemar

Good day Gentlemans.

I'm using a marantz NA11-S1 together with a caps 4 pc,everything workin perfect until i'm trying to play dsd in native mode,it's working perfect in gui mode and in minimal server mode but after i run the ao optimizer it's not working anymore,i'm using roon server on caps 4.Any ideas??

Kindly/Ingemar

To answer your question it would be helpful to understand more about your setup. If you have Roon Server on your AO-optimized CAPS 4 server, what role does the Marantz have in your setup? Where are your DSD files stored, on a NAS? What control app are you using?

Hi Phil.

I made it simple for me,i just use it in dop mode instead.But anyhow,the problem was/is that after i run the optimizer native is not working but in minimal server without optimation it's ok.I'm using roon for playback,the music is on the cap 4 thats it.

Kindly/Ingemar

Hi

AO does not interfer with the signal in any way. So basically i see no way how AO could cause this behavior. But very interesting to read about this. I wil take this with me and think about it. Maybe i'll have the right idea once.

Best,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

• 1 month later...
Hi Phil.

I made it simple for me,i just use it in dop mode instead.But anyhow,the problem was/is that after i run the optimizer native is not working but in minimal server without optimation it's ok.I'm using roon for playback,the music is on the cap 4 thats it.

Kindly/Ingemar

There is absolutely no difference in quality between "native" DSD and DoP.

It is just how it's packed.