IGNORED

New Mytek Brooklyn ADC - Now Available

So as of now the Brooklyn ADC doesn't recorded any DSD at all.I thinking about getting both the DAC & ADC. Right now I have a Mytek Stereo 192 DSD DAC mastering & Tascam DA-3000 for vinyl DSD & PCM recording. One thing I'm looking for is a easier way to get DSD recording into the computer using the Tacsam as ADC SDIF2 outputs connected to the Mytek's SDIF2 inputs Mytek firewre to computer DAW software but Mytek has never wrote the software to make that work, they said they were going to but it never happened . It does for pcm, tacsam  as ADC AES output to Mytek AES input Mytek firewire to computer DAW software works great.

So I was hoping with the new Brooklyn ADC & DAC I could recorded right to a DAW over USB.

LinnLP12SE/SoleVIIIsubchassis/MoberDCsystempowersupply/Tranquility/Trampolin2/RoksanNima Unipivot+sKale/ZYX R50 Bloom3 L/Whest PS30R phono stage/ Cambridge Audio Azur 851A/Mytek Stereo 192 DSD DAC Firewire Audio Interface/Mytek Stereo192 ADC /TASCAM DA-3000 DSD Recorder/PCaudiolabs ROKbox MC7xs DAW[br]