IGNORED

* Mint Condition * Grado GH1 Limited Edition Headphones w/Rugged Travel Case

These are a special pair of limited edition Grados that live up to their name. Grado started in 1952/1953 and has been thriving ever since. This year they decided to put out a pair of special edition headphones, and it's the first ever they've built out of a Brooklyn Tree (Maple). Given that this isn't their usual wood, it has some interesting differences from the other Grados, e.g. RS2i, RS1i, HF-1, HF-2, and even the GS1000.

I find these to be more controlled but very dynamic in the midrange with improved clarity on the low and high end. I would find these most similar to the RS1i, but I find myself liking these more and more. I have owned a ton of Grados, and I wish I could keep these, but I have too many and I'll probably regret selling these like I did the W3000 ANV when they first came out.

Technical Design:

• Vented diaphragm
  • Wooden air chamber
  • UHPLC copper voice coil wire

Specifications:

◦Driver Type: Dynamic

◦Impedance @ 1kHz: 32 ohms

◦Sensitivity: 99.8 dB SPL/V

◦Frequency Response: 13Hz - 29kHz

◦Connector Type: 3.5mm (1/8")

◦Cable Length: 10 ft. (3 m)

◦Cable Style: Straight 'Y' Type

Includes: Grado GH1 Headphones, Carton/Box, and Grado Documentation. I will also include a very rugged case made out of eco-friendly ballistic nylon. Non scuffing and has room for accessories ($35 value)

If you're a Grado aficionado you'll like these. Reminds me of the run they did for Head-Fi (HF-1 & HF-2). 8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

• 1 year later...