IGNORED

David Bowie: Who Can I Be Now, "Station to Station"

Would anyone be so kind to tell me if the "Station to Station" album from this set is a new remaster (2016) or is a reissue of the 1999 Abbey Road remaster? TIA

Main System: [Synology DS216, Rpi-4b LMS (pCP)], Holo Audio Red, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Ayre KX-5 Twenty, Ayre VX-5 Twenty, Revel Ultima Studio2, Iconoclast speaker cables & interconnects, RealTraps acoustic treatments

Living Room: Sonore ultraRendu, Ayre QB-9DSD, Simaudio MOON 340iX, B&W 802 Diamond

Didn't take much searching to come up with this:

All of the formats include tracks that have never before appeared on CD/vinyl/digital as well as new remasters.

Exclusive to the box set is THE GOUSTER previously unreleased as a complete album it was recorded at Sigma Sound, Philadelphia in 1974 and produced by Tony Visconti. The album was mixed and mastered before David decamped to New York to work with John Lennon and Harry Maslin on what became the YOUNG AMERICANS album. THE GOUSTER contains three previously unreleased mixes of Right , Can You Hear Me and Somebody Up There Likes Me .

For the 2016 release, Tony Visconti has overseen the mastering from the original tapes and photos taken by Eric Stephen Jacobs have been put together for the sleeve based around one of David s original concepts for the album.