IGNORED

iFi Audio Micro iDSD Black Label (released on the 30th of November 2016)

37 minutes ago, Totsipaki said:

I don't and I won't. I am one of the first adopters of MQA and I really Like It. Also I do not feel the need to convince anybody about what I experience unlike most of the posters In these threads who write a lot assuming about something they haven't even experienced. So each to his own. 

I respect your right to hear MQA as a SQ tweak in any way you wish, but I would point out that your accusation (I choose that term deliberately) that my own analysis, or others here who have analyzed MQA (on a SQ level as well as on a technical/software level) is based on something "they haven't even experienced" is false.  

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

Whatever..  

You can go on on your quest and try to prove whatever you like 

as long as I do not have to explain my tastes and preferences each time...

Ιt is not the first Time I see this happening In the audio world but I know that there is no point In reasoning with such phenomena so I will not.

I Just do not care.

I have a life to live and yes It is a bit better as far as my listening pleasure is concerned with MQA and I hope and believe It will catch on..

3 minutes ago, Totsipaki said:

Whatever..  

You can go on on your quest as long as I do not have to explain my tastes and preferences each time...

I Just do not care.

I have a life to live and yes It is a bit better as far as my listening pleasure is concerned with MQA and I hope and believe It will catch on..

Oh no, you don't have to explain your personal tastes to me!  :)  

As a market prospect, I don't see MQA catching on as a mass consumer product for various reasons that have nothing to do with my rejection of it.  Of course this is me looking into the proverbial crystal ball so I could be dead wrong.  In fact, I don't see it even as a viable "niche" product along the lines of say SACD or DSD - not unless MQA Ltd. folds and the intellectual property becomes "open sourced".

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!