IGNORED

POTUS Has A Turntable

If you aren't lighthearted in this thread you'll get sensored. Rail against Trump you'll get sensored. Rail against Clinton you'll get sensored. Have a funny comment about either, I'll thank you for it (like early on in this thread).

By which sense ? Common sense perhaps ?

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

A libertarian president could be sooo refreshing to this country IMO. But treat this opinion as just a voice from the outside.

First I agree.

However, "Libertarian" is really someone who believes in the Constitution as written and amended, which LIMITS the power of the Government. Most people who are so called Libertarians still want their social security, medicare, and other so called government benefits as well as government regulations (none of which a Libertarian could support as per the Constitution) and just want the Government out of social issues, although they really endorse Government intervention on those issues they endorse. I guess that is what Chris defines as a "left leaning Libertarian" which is kind of an oxymoron.

Our Founders and Framers were libertarians (please no slavery or women suffrage stuff as they were smart enough to leave an amendment process) and we screwed everything they gifted us with the losers that have permeated DC in the last 100 years.

If you believe that intrusion by our Government over the last 100 years "wasn't so bad" then you are no Libertarian.

A Libertarian pissing match. Just what this site needs.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

Some White House interior design ideas for one of the candidates but I won't say which one not to instigate further political discussion.

A comfortable listening room sofa

5400762102.jpg

Stylish Oval Office lighting

281575139_0dfa107e45c8.jpg

I wonder what soft furnishings the next president will choose.

hillary%20clinton%20-what%20difference%20does%20it%20make.png

There is no harm in doubt and skepticism, for it is through these that new discoveries are made. Richard P Feynman

http://mqnplayer.blogspot.co.uk/

Do Americans know that us Brits use the word "Trump" as a polite way to say farted.

Clintons is a cheap card company that creates novelty messages....

I had been wondering that too!

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.