IGNORED

POTUS Has A Turntable

Looks like the former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's system easily beats Obama's!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30389[/ATTACH]

Russian President Medvedev's $200K Sound System | Luxury Insider

Come on guys, you need to fund a new audio system for your President! Can't let the Russians win this one!

Glad to see he's buying British, Looks like Avid TT, Naim CD ( although he could have gone a bit further up the range for the latter). Has a reel to reel too.

I'm impressed: not by the turntable system, but by the fact that this post has been up for 4 hours and hasn't elicted all sorts of OT political comments. Maybe we are making progress. :)

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

I'm impressed: not by the turntable system, but by the fact that this post has been up for 4 hours and hasn't elicted all sorts of OT political comments. Maybe we are making progress. :)

Thought he would need something more mobile for the golf course, maybe it's for his spin doctors.

Anyone know what the record is beside the sub ? Handles Watergate music, Beethovens take the fifth, the Smiths "at this point what difference does it make" or was that by the Clintones ?

At least he can now say in all honesty that his record in office stands up by itself.

There is no harm in doubt and skepticism, for it is through these that new discoveries are made. Richard P Feynman

http://mqnplayer.blogspot.co.uk/

Thought he would need something more mobile for the golf course, maybe it's for his spin doctors.

Anyone know what the record is beside the sub ? Handles Watergate music, Beethovens take the fifth, the Smiths "at this point what difference does it make" or was that by the Clintones ?

At least he can now say in all honesty that his record in office stands up by itself.

That's one of the best posts I've read in recent memory. Thanks for towing the line between political drivel and creative use of language and imagination. Good stuff, no matter where one falls on the political spectrum.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

the one weird thing about that is the absence of outlets/cables/cords etc. either that's completely staged or a killer installation.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100

So this libtard president is using a foreign turntable. In the White House? Is this a way to make America great again?

And then look at those Asian-looking vases below it.

This is probably all the works by some foreign secret service! Or a Globalization-lover conspiracy!

the one weird thing about that is the absence of outlets/cables/cords etc. either that's completely staged or a killer installation.

I think these are Architectural Digest shots. It is not unusual for AD to bring in visual candy to their pictures. So... my guess is that the TT, records, subwoofer were "added" to give the picture interesting detail.

"The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought", Sir Thomas Beecham. 

I think these are Architectural Digest shots. It is not unusual for AD to bring in visual candy to their pictures. So... my guess is that the TT, records, subwoofer were "added" to give the picture interesting detail.

agreed. that is what i meant by "completely staged."

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100

Fully in keeping with the present election, there is little truth in anything or anyone in or seeking the White House; it is all staged to make us see what we are looking for. I just hadn't realized that the audiophile community was large enough to be worth pandering to. But I guess this is a pitch to both the millenial retro group and the older guys who still have turntables part of the electorate.

Synology NAS>i7-6700/32GB/NVIDIA QUADRO P4000 Win10>Qobuz+Tidal>Roon>HQPlayer>DSD512> Fiber Switch>Ultrarendu (NAA)>Holo Audio May KTE DAC> Bryston SP3 pre>Levinson No. 432 amps>Magnepan (MG20.1x2, CCR and MMC2x6)

Fully in keeping with the present election, there is little truth in anything or anyone in or seeking the White House; it is all staged to make us see what we are looking for. I just hadn't realized that the audiophile community was large enough to be worth pandering to. But I guess this is a pitch to both the millenial retro group and the older guys who still have turntables part of the electorate.

If Obama really wanted to pander to the audiophile community he would pose in front of his turntable system, masquerading as a big bellied, pathetic 65+ year old hunched over bald or balding white guy with his head resting on his palm listening to some "nuance of his system" that he is too old to hear.