IGNORED

Jriver

foppie

Hello everyone

Í am not sure if I am in the right place here. I can't get it done: print a missing albumcover with JRiver mediaplayer and get it as the matching cover in my library. Maybe it has to do with the fact that where the cover is missing, there is an automatic showing from the same wrong cover for all the covers which are missing their own cover. Or could it have to do that I have a try/test version i order to look if I will be satisfied when I will purchase the program.

Can someone tell me step by step how I can get my own covers printend and as their own cover showed in the library?

Many thanks in advance

Foppie

if you don't get answers here, you might want to go to JRiver own forum: :-)

INTERACT FORUM - Index

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS 12.0 > Audirvana Studio 1.6 >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 11

I'm not sure if this is what your looking for, It's been awhile since I did this with Jriver, so bare with me. On a PC under the tree select albums, find the album your looking for and right click. You'll get a list of options, highlight Cover Art. This will bring up a drop menu choose Get From Internet. Then a bunch of album covers while populate. Pick what you like. Always choose the same dimensions or close to ie. 500X500, 1000X1000. If you don't like what's offered or nothing comes up go on the internet. Google your album, instead of using all as your search engine, use images only, pick the one you like save it as is. Then go back to Jriver repeat the process and instead of picking Get from Internet, use Add from file, this is where you saved the image.

It may seem tedious or complicated at first, but you can get exactly what you want from the web most of the time. If you use a ripping program like dbpoweramp they have a vast image library when ripping your discs. I reripped a few just to get some hard to find images.

PC/NAS/JRiver/Roon - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - KEF LS50 Nocturne - Rel 328 subwoofer - PS Audio AC5 Power cables 

Google your album, instead of using all as your search engine, use images only, pick the one you like save it as is. Then go back to Jriver repeat the process and instead of picking Get from Internet, use Add from file, this is where you saved the image.

You can copy the image from a web page and paste it in the album cover window in MC.

Jim Hillegass / JRiver Media Center / jriver.com

I bit more detail on the other good posts:

go to Google Images

Search for your album from there. You will get a list of, well, images. Hover your mouse over the images you think you want and you will see the pixel dimensions given.

On the one you want right click and copy.

JRivers support for OLE means you can then do what JRiver suggested.

300X300 or there about is great if for thumbnails but for full screen you will want at least 800X600 if not artwork north of 1200X900 and higher.

You can copy the image from a web page and paste it in the album cover window in MC.
That would have saved me a lot of time several years ago.

PC/NAS/JRiver/Roon - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - KEF LS50 Nocturne - Rel 328 subwoofer - PS Audio AC5 Power cables