IGNORED

(UK only) - Anyone going to HiFi show in Windsor 29/30 Oct

m5sime

Sadly not able to get down to Windsor this weekend. Missed the Indulgence show earlier this month too.

Oh and despite the headline ... the UK is still open for business so non-UK people are welcome to visit too! :-)

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Sadly not able to get down to Windsor this weekend. Missed the Indulgence show earlier this month too.

Oh and despite the headline ... the UK is still open for business so non-UK people are welcome to visit too! :-)

Yes, with a 20% discount built in courtesy of Brexit. Fill yer boots.

Yes ... should be there Sunday ... son also coming ... seeding the next Gen audiophile [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Indra; Preamp: Spectral Audio DMC-30SS; Amps: Spectral Audio DMA 360v2 Monoblocks; Analog Cables: MIT Oracle; Power Cables: MIT Oracle; Digital: Bespoke Server [AO WinS16, HDPlex 400 LPS, Pachanko Loom, JCAT FEMTO NET & USB Card / Regen Isolator --> Vivaldi DAC and Clock [ChordMusic Clock Cables; Vertere HB Pulse USB]; Racks: Finite Elemente Pagode Edition HD4 and HD9 Amp Supports. Power: Shunyata Triton v3; DPC-6 v3