IGNORED

TIDAL or Amazon PRime

Are there any servers (like RuneAudio or DAPHILE) that will provide TIDAL or AMAZON PRIME support?

On a raspberry pi3 I installed Tidal support through BubbleUPnpServer on top of MoodeAudio, controlling the whole thing using Lumin on Ipad.

This is an old post describing what I did

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f11-software/moode-audio-player-raspberry-pi-23858/index13.html#post483822

Please note that with latest version of Moode (eg 2.7) ssh access works now with different login and password:

SSH login userid=pi, pwd=raspbery

- Preface all commands with sudo

Since then, I've been repeating the procedure various times, so I created an "installation script" which I download on raspberry and execute directly. This script replaces steps 1-5 of the manual procedure described in my old post mentioned above.

Are there any servers (like RuneAudio or DAPHILE) that will provide TIDAL or AMAZON PRIME support?

Volumio will do SharePort, which is basically Apple's Sharepoint. Then run the Tidal app on your idevice and stream to Volumio.

Synology DS214+ with MinimServer --> Ethernet --> Sonore mRendu / SOtM SMS-200 --> Chord Hugo --> Chord interconnects --> Naim NAP 200--> Chord speaker cable --> Focal Aria 948

• 2 weeks later...
Hi skypickle,

Our free images have a TIDAL plugin for the Squeezebox system in addition to AirPlay, DLNA, Spotify and Google Music. Check out the download here if you are interested.

I'll be honest, I tried this last night and found it hopelessly complicated. Couldn't connect to my DAC, couldn't connect to my NAS, just couldn't get it to work on a Odroid C1+. I've successfuly configured RuneAudio, Volumio, Daphile, SnakeOil-OS, Archphile and a bunch of other distros without much trouble, but this was beyond me. I'm certainly game to try new things and tweak a bit, and I'm also happy to donate some bucks to new projects, but this was not at all easy to configure.

thank you for your replies. @Max2Play

is the file with all the plug ins you are referring to:

Squeezeplug Image (Raspberry Pi)

Hi skypickle,

That is the old image we did in cooperation with Squeezeplug. We have since then added new features. You can take a look at a demo of our web interface here. The default Raspberry Pi image at the top is our starter image, in there, you can add all the plugins mentioned, they are listed here on our website.

If you have a specific sound card, we have specific images for IQaudIO and HiFiBerry as well as an image for the 7" Raspberry Pi Touchscreen. However, the default image automatically includes the once-click installer of the Squeezebox Server with its plugins (Spotify, Google Music, DLNA, TIDAL, etc.) and the headless player Squeezelite preinstalled which shows up in your server under the name Max2Play until you rename the device.

@zackthedog:

Have you checked out some of our documentation? I made a

and
. We also have a small wiki where we address the most common issues users have had on our support forums wherein you can also search for specific issues or applications since its pretty active with great people realizing some amazing projects with our software.

Regarding your DAC, which one do you have? If its a USB-DAC, you need to select the USB-DAC option in the Raspberry Settings. It automatically activates the default USB-DAC driver for RPi. Max2Play is intended to work headless and without SSH commands, so should be able to configure everything through our web interface.